Moving to Japan is a step into a whole new world. The land of the rising sun is truly timeless – a place where preserving ancient traditions and embracing modernity is balanced. As the third largest national economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, Japan offers career opportunities in many different industries.
Travel, work, and live in some of Japan’s most beautiful places:
・Wander through Kitakyushu’s flower tunnels.
・Chase the best views of Mount Fuji.
・Explore the bamboo forest in the heart of Kyoto.
・Soak in an Onsen in Hokkaido, a classic Japanese experience.
・Eat your heart out in Japan’s food capital Osaka.
As your gateway to Asia, Meiji Internships will accompany you throughout your journey. Kick-start your international career with an unforgettable internship adventure in your industry and destination of choice. We work with an extended network of 750+ partner companies in 8 countries to help pave the way for your future!
- Fully Customizable: Choose from several industries and destinations according to your interests and talents.
- Networking Opportunities: Gain work experience in global Japanese companies and establish crucial business connections to kickstart your future international career.
- University Credit: University accredited internships in all major industries with 750+ host companies ranging from multinational corporations to innovative start-ups and influential NGOs across Asia.
- Personal Development: Grow personally as well as professionally by challenging yourself every day through new and exciting projects.
- Once-in-a-lifetime Experience: Step out of your comfort zone and start exploring Asia! Take part in social activities, allowing you to make new friends from all over the world!
Tokyo: The biggest metropolis in the world where future meets past!
From futuristic Akihabara and the bustling shopping district of Shinjuku to ancient Asakusa with its centuries-old temples, there is so much to discover!
Living in Japan, especially Tokyo, is a true adventure. But you've got nothing to worry about because when you arrive jet-lagged in the never-sleeping city to start your internship, everything will be ready for you to get settled and kickstart your career with Meiji!
Fukuoka has a long history of international relations and is known as the gateway into Japan. It's the perfect place for Japan first-timers because it’s cosmopolitan, yet green & livable.
Inside Fukuoka you can get anywhere by bike in less than 30 mins. A relaxing day at the beach or hiking in the mountains - all in one city! Even the airport is just 10 mins from the city!
On top of that, Fukuoka is THE Start-up city in Asia! Take the chance to intern in this vibrant environment!
Choose Explore Japan if the place you want to go to is not part of our other programs. If you would like to get out of the big city, enjoy locally grown food, and explore a region rich in history, spectacular options await you:
From the bamboo forest in the heart of Kyoto, to snowy Hokkaido or eating your heart out in Japan’s food capital Osaka.
As your gateway into Asia, Meiji will fully assist you on your journey to work, travel and live abroad. Are you ready to embark on your adventure?