Zentern - Internships in Japan

Zentern - Internships in Japan

Start your career in the Land of the Rising Sun! Have business meetings in big cities like Tokyo or Osaka, eat your sushi lunch under the sakura (cherry) trees and explore Japan with new friends by hopping on the famous bullet train!

Zentern arranges your internship placement. Operating mainly in Tokyo and Osaka we offer a wide variety of internship industries. Don't speak Japanese? Not a problem at all! We will find you an international environment. Oh, and when you finish work we'll take you out to explore the city, meet new people and discover the Japanese culture & cuisine!

Sign up now or start off with a free Skype consultation with one of our Samurai Consultants for more information!

Asia » Japan » Tokyo

Aaron
Tokyo
University of Texas- Dallas

Unforgettable Experience

A few months ago, I would never have thought to travel out of the US for an internship, least of all to the place I've always wanted to go since I was little. I definitely got the experience of a lifetime, and my respect for Japan and its people has grown hundred-fold. Having a finance internship really bolstered my resume, in a top 3 finance city in the world no less! I will 100% try to come back and maybe even work here. Give this internship a chance.

Tommy
USA

Good time!

Had a good time in Japan thanks to the team and my supervisor. Being in a shared house allows you to make friends easily and Tokyo is a clean and safe city. It took a while to adjust to the culture and getting around the city during the first couple of weeks but it has been a good experience.
I will graduate next May and might start looking for a job in Japan soon. Intern in Japan took the time to consult with me on how to utilise this experience as best as possible.

Terrance
Den haag

Finance Internship

Intern in Japan has been great to me! I study International business management at the Hague University. I wanted to do a Internship in Tokyo because this metropol fascinates me. At first I was a bit anxious going to Japan by myself but Intern in Japan took care of that. They helped me starting up and gave me good advice.
This Finance internship helped me to kick of my international career. I've made connections with different companies and made alot of new friends.
I highly recommend Intern in Japan and there great staff.

Takoda
Santa Barbara, California
University of Southern California

Recommend the program to everyone!

Hi, my name is Takoda and I’m from the USA. I did an internship in Tokyo because I wanted to gain valuable and unique experience. I’m partly Japanese so being in touch with my own culture was very important to me. 8-weeks sounded very long in the beginning but time flew by; I learned a new thing during my internship every day. My boss invited me to meetings, network events and we went on a business trip together to Kyoto.
The staff at Intern in Japan is great, they are very involved with everything and try their best to make you feel at home. I am definitely considering doing the same thing next year!

Taylor
Santa Barbara

Great work experience!

My internship was mainly focused on marketing and PR-related tasks. I had to promote our financial services through online media and direct marketing. We would organize several network events.
I don’t speak Japanese but managed to book a venue and catering by myself. I had to create invitations and online promotions as well. My supervisor and co-workers helped me out a lot. Through work I made great connections and am still in touch with some of my housemates. I couldn’t have done this without Intern in Japan’s help; thanks guys.

The support was great and I am very happy with the recommendation letter and certificate of completion.
I love going out so maybe more activities would be good; however, everyone is busy and tired after a day of work so I don't think many people will like this idea, haha!

How about starting your career in the Land of the Rising Sun? Have business meetings in big cities like Tokyo or Osaka, eat your sushi lunch under the sakura (cherry) trees and explore Japan with new friends by hopping on the famous bullet train!
Zentern