Business and Engineering Internships in Japan with Zentern

Zentern offers you a fantastic Internship & Cultural Program. Operating mainly in Tokyo and Osaka we arrange internships in a wide variety of industries.
During weekdays & weekends, the team takes you out to explore and learn more about Japan & its (pop)culture!
No Japanese needed but you can sign up for our Japanese classes.
Our team is here to guide you through the whole process and take care of you during and after completion of the program.

Sign up now or let's chat through a Skype meeting. We'd love to meet with you and hear more about how we can support you!

Chris

Awesome Japan Expereince

Zentern was an excellent program and I recommend it highly. The time in Japan was enlightenment and I hope to come back again soon. The internship team was great. I worked full-time and in the beginning had to get used to the professional lifestyle and Japanese business culture. Most of my co-workers spoke English and the environment was very international. During the 3-months, I met a lot of new people and even though I didn't speak Japanese I was helped by all.

Aaron

Unforgettable Experience

A few months ago, I would never have thought to travel out of the US for an internship, least of all to the place I've always wanted to go since I was little. I definitely got the experience of a lifetime, and my respect for Japan and its people has grown hundred-fold. Having a finance internship really bolstered my resume, in a top 3 finance city in the world no less! I will 100% try to come back and maybe even work here. Give this internship a chance.

Tommy

Good time!

Had a good time in Japan thanks to the team and my supervisor. Being in a shared house allows you to make friends easily and Tokyo is a clean and safe city. It took a while to adjust to the culture and getting around the city during the first couple of weeks but it has been a good experience.
I will graduate next May and might start looking for a job in Japan soon. Intern in Japan took the time to consult with me on how to utilise this experience as best as possible.

Terrance

Finance Internship

Intern in Japan has been great to me! I study International business management at the Hague University. I wanted to do a Internship in Tokyo because this metropol fascinates me. At first I was a bit anxious going to Japan by myself but Intern in Japan took care of that. They helped me starting up and gave me good advice.
This Finance internship helped me to kick of my international career. I've made connections with different companies and made alot of new friends.
I highly recommend Intern in Japan and there great staff.

Takoda

Recommend the program to everyone!

Hi, my name is Takoda and I’m from the USA. I did an internship in Tokyo because I wanted to gain valuable and unique experience. I’m partly Japanese so being in touch with my own culture was very important to me. 8-weeks sounded very long in the beginning but time flew by; I learned a new thing during my internship every day. My boss invited me to meetings, network events and we went on a business trip together to Kyoto.
The staff at Intern in Japan is great, they are very involved with everything and try their best to make you feel at home. I am definitely considering doing the same thing next year!

Taylor

Great work experience!

My internship was mainly focused on marketing and PR-related tasks. I had to promote our financial services through online media and direct marketing. We would organize several network events.
I don’t speak Japanese but managed to book a venue and catering by myself. I had to create invitations and online promotions as well. My supervisor and co-workers helped me out a lot. Through work I made great connections and am still in touch with some of my housemates. I couldn’t have done this without Intern in Japan’s help; thanks guys.

The support was great and I am very happy with the recommendation letter and certificate of completion.
I love going out so maybe more activities would be good; however, everyone is busy and tired after a day of work so I don't think many people will like this idea, haha!

About Zentern

Start your career in the Land of the Rising Sun! Have business meetings in big cities like Tokyo or Osaka, eat your sushi lunch under the sakura (cherry) trees and explore Japan with new friends by hopping on the famous bullet train!
Zentern arranges...