Japanese Language & Internship Program in Kyoto

Kyoto JaLS Internship Course
Kyoto JaLS Internship Course
Classroom
Classroom

Our Japanese Language and Internship Program is ideal for those wishing to combine intensive Japanese study with fantastic work experience in a Japanese company. Kyoto is a lovely city all year round and is a great part of Japan to explore. The food is delicious, the people are friendly, and our group is warm and supportive.

Every morning, study Japanese in a small class suitable to your level (we accept everyone from beginner through advanced), and every afternoon, and work on internship projects in an exciting and growing company in Kyoto. Choose from either a 6, 8, 12 or 26 week period, and a number of accommodation options. Every week, you will receive 15 hours of intensive Japanese study and 20 hours of internship experience. You will also receive support, supervision, and job training from our experienced team.

• Real life work experience, responsibilities and opportunities to develop your skill-base.
  • Opportunities to use and develop your Japanese language skills, with the option to also study Japanese at our language school.
  • A supportive, family-like atmosphere where you can feel free to ask questions, share your hopes and work with our team.
  • We are based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Kyoto, a great place to live, study and work.
  • We offer a full and active social network which brings international students and local Japanese people together for regular events and activities.

An amazing experience!

I studied at Kyoto JaLS through a 6 week internship program and it was more than I imagined it would be. Everyday was something different, with daily reviews about your progress and where you would like to focus. Due to this, I was able to experience many different aspects of company life through this program such as; working in the cafe, serving customers at the front desk, organising and hosting different events, co-guiding tours around Kyoto and performing simple translations. The teachers, staff and students were all amazingly friendly and fit with the relaxed atmosphere of the Co&Co World Lounge. I gained a lot of experience and skills at JaLS that I will use in my future career while also having a great time. I am so glad I was able to experience all this.

If you're planning to travel while studying Japanese, I recommend taking the culture course as you can choose from a range of activities every week which explore Japan's unique culture. Many of my friends choose this course and enjoyed it very much.

An amazing experience!

Kyoto JaLS Internship

About JaLS Group

At Hokkaido Japanese Language School you can not only study the Japanese language, but also have fun and use Japanese in real life situations! We have small class sizes and flexible teaching styles, and we combine this style of study with a range of...