We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
You can make a difference and intern with GVI in Mexico! From helping the local wildlife to working with underprivileged children, you can make a difference and learn about a new culture all while developing your own skills. GVI is sure to offer something for every type of intern. Read more about each internship offered in Mexico:
- Mexico Marine Conservation Short-Term Internship: Enter the marine conservation industry by gaining valuable first-hand experience and contributing to the largest databases in existence to the condition, health and changes of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
- PADI Instructor Internship: You will learn how to live and work in a remote environment and attain base skills essential for your 12 week work placement. PADI Instructors have a very important role to fulfill, they need to ensure that new divers are trained to the highest standards possible. Kickstart your conservation career with this internship!
- Marine Conservation and PADI Divemaster Internship in Mexico: In the stunning Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico interns will get to enter the marine conservation industry by gaining valuable first-hand marine conservation experience. Your dive research will contribute to the condition, health and changes of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef.
- Community Development Short-Term Internship in Mexico: The charming coastal city of Playa del Carmen in Mexico is home to many orphaned children who are in need of educational support. Help shape and improve the future of these young people while you boost your teaching career!
- Community Development Internship in Mexico: We need your passion and skills to help us to support special needs children and rescued animals in the charming city of Playa del Carmen. Interns work in centers run by our partners, make your passion your career!