• Netherlands

Age Max

Pricing

Cost includes:
Administrative costs
Orientation, weekly events, and in-country support
Professional development
What's Not Included
Airfare SIM cards Visa
Nov 06, 2019
Sep 13, 2019

You deserve a college abroad experience - IF you’re ready to work for it.

The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.

*Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit

Program Highlights

• Complete an internship or micro internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs.
  • Live with and experience working abroad with a cohort of other students.
  • Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world.
  • Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*
  • Live and work in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Amsterdam, Netherlands!

Heba

Sage Corps - Amsterdam Summer 2019

This past summer has been the most rewarding and exciting summer of my life because of the Sage Corps Experience in Amsterdam. Not only did I further develop my professional skills, but I also felt like I learned more from working at a startup company than I would in a class in college. The internship experience with a startup will give you so much more than any typical corporate internship because the work I did directly impacted the success of the company I worked at.

Also, the people in my cohort are now some of my best friends, and the opportunity to live and work in Amsterdam (or any city) with other people your age is unparalleled. The process of getting placed into an internship might feel stressful because you have to wait, but it works out and you definitely will have an internship before you take off to whichever city you choose. All I would say that needs to change for the Amsterdam Sage Corps Experience would be to house the cohort somewhere more secure than our last apartment complex. Although my apartment got robbed, it did not feel like it ruined my summer experience. The way that the people back at Sage Corps headquarters took action to first make sure we were all okay and safe and then help us out to receive compensation from the apartment management was really remarkable. All in all, the hands on and impactful work experience I had coupled with the friends and memories I made this summer are all thanks to Sage Corps! If you want a fun summer with other college students and a rewarding internship abroad, Sage Corps is definitely the way to go.

Luke

Sage Corps - Intern abroad with Start up

Sage Corps was an excellent program with plenty of support and resources that were always at my cohort’s disposal. The process of getting into my start up was stressful yet rewarding and everything worked out just the way they said it would. If it wasn’t for Sage Corps I would not have had the amazing life-changing experience that I had, and for that I thank them. Amsterdam was an amazing city to live in, but after traveling Europe I know that no matter what city I worked in, it would’ve been an outstanding experience. Interning abroad was invaluable to both my professional and individual growth. On the whole, I enjoyed the whole experience in terms of the program, and the city. Could not have better words to share for this company on the whole. Such a great experience.

Choosing a housing situation that is both safer and closer to the city.