View Other Details
- Immersive business workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Curated calendar of professional networking events
- Curated online courses and tools
- CV support
- Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence
- Thriving local community
- Comprehensive 24/7 local support
- Welcome dinner
- Bi-Weekly community dinner
- Local events and day trips
- A bustling social calendar of exciting events
- Farewell dinner to celebrate program completion
- Visa support
- Airport transport on arrival
- Beyond welcome bag
- SIM card (on request)
- Accommodation (optional)
Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.
Stroll down the canal-woven streets surrounded by gabled buildings and embrace the calm yet vibrant energy that embraces this magnificent city. A city that captivates those that visit, Amsterdam frequently takes the top spots as Europe’s best cities for business. The open and diverse work culture of the Dutch make an Internship in Amsterdam a perfect choice.
We’ll design your Amsterdam Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond. Our Amsterdam Program is available in 18 industries, with start dates every month, and durations from 1-6 months.
Tulips in full bloom, Grachten festival, Christmas markets. Whatever the time of year, come and experience what gezellig truly means.
- A guaranteed professional internship in your chosen industry. Gain insights into local business practice and CV- boosting skills and experience.
- A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1 professional coaching, immersive business workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
- A bustling social calendar including day trip to Zaanse Schans, canal cruise, market food tour, biweekly dinners, and many more exciting events.
- A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local Community Team offering 24/7 support.
- Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and much more