- New Zealand
View Other Details
Internships in New Zealand place you in the capital, Wellington, for one month up to one year! Each internship is customized to fit your academic and professional background so you can be sure to get practical work experience in your field. Life in the adventure capital of the world is sure to keep you busy when you aren't working!
Known as the adventure capital of the world, Wellington is the ultimate place for students, recent graduates, and young professionals to intern and explore. When you're not busy gaining work experience in a variety of fields from psychology to law, spend your free time sky-diving or hiking! Its distinctive indigenous culture and diverse geography, made famous by the Lord of the Rings films, make New Zealand an ideal place to gain experience interning in art, education, event management, photography, and business.
- Diverse internship placements! You can intern in anything from event management and business to social work and zoology, and just about anything in between!
- Affordability! Our program prices include your placement, housing, insurance and more so you don't have to worry about hidden costs!
- Life in a city bursting with culture! Known as "Wellywood," home to Parliament and right next to wildlife reserves and beaches, you'll never be bored in this diverse city!
- Flexibility! Start dates are available throughout the year so you can participate in this program when it fits your schedule!
- A perfect blend of support! We are here to help guide you throughout the process and see this is as a great opportunity for you to be independent. We'll give you all the resources you need to have a successful time abroad and give you as much freedom as y