Intern NZ: Engineering Internships in New Zealand

Intern NZ and Intern OZ can provide engineering internships throughout Australia and New Zealand. We specialize in Mechanical, Civil, Structural, aerospace and Robotic engineering internships.

Centered around the internship experience we provide a full suite of support services including housing, airport pick ups, orientations, meeting credit requirements, and social events.

A strong focus for all our programmes is providing a strong peer support network and emergency support.

The examples below are just a guideline and each internship role will be developed individually according to the company and the candidate.

Aerospace Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Anneliese

Mechanical Engineering Internship at a Startup in NZ

Going abroad has been an amazing experience and has contributed tremendously to my personal growth. I chose to intern abroad so that I could immerse myself in another culture while building my resume and professional experience. Due to the fact that I did not have a specific requirement for this internship, like my fellow interns, it was hard to find a project for me to work on in the startup. There was not much work needed to be done, from an intern standpoint, so at times I felt lost on what to do. Other than some slow workdays, I found this internship to be a great experience with a great mentor.

About Intern OZ and Intern NZ

Intern OZ and Intern NZ provide customised internship programmes in Australia and New Zealand. Internships are of varying lengths from 6 weeks to one year and are in all industries. We work with organisations in Australia and New Zealand that offer...