New Zealand Internships - Quality & Service

New Zealand Internships - Quality & Service

Being the first on the market, we have vast experience in finding qualitative placements and can hold on tight relationships to businesses in every industry, reaching from agriculture to engineering and marketing to tourism.

We are proud to say that we have successfully positioned more than 1,500 students in organizations throughout New Zealand.

Here are the various types of programs we offer:

Professional Internship Program: This program offers an internship that is tailored to your requirements and provides you with some real hands-on experience in the industry of your choice. Perfect for university students or people that know exactly what they want.

Tourism Program: This program includes all the benefits of our standard Professional Internship Program - with the addition of being compensated for your work, as well as working in one of the most vibrant and exciting industries in New Zealand.

​Farm Stay Program: This program allows you to go work anywhere in New Zealand and dive into the depths of real New Zealand culture. This program includes FREE accommodation & food!

​Work & Travel: This program offers a range of different travel options and with the employment service offered you will have access to a Job Noticeboard with positions all around the country.

Internship & Travel Program: This all-inclusive program now means you can have an internship in the industry of your choice, as well as travel to the most sensational spots across New Zealand!

• Extensive network in every industry:
    Over the years we have established relationships with hundreds of host organizations who provide a highly quality work experience related to your field of interest.
  • Personalized Internships:
    Internships are arranged according to your needs and requirements. Our highly qualified staff know what is going on in the economy, thus understand local companies, but what matters most are YOUR demands!
  • Positive Experiences:
    Watch our Intern Testimonials and find out what previous interns have to say about our programs. Visit our website and social media for news articles and interviews with previous candidates. Fact: All photos on our website and in ou
  • Social Network & Activities:
    One of our favorite parts of the job is to provide our applicants with a dynamic social network which will allow them to have the time of their lives through our countless trips and activities!

• Pay the program fee when your internship is arranged!
    First of all, you have to submit your application on our website. If your application gets approved, then we will ask you to pay a Security deposit. After your placement is arranged, you have to pay t
Oceania » New Zealand
- Both paid & unpaid internship programs

Merlijn
Elst, The Netherlands

Unforgettable Experience

Wow... just wow.... That’s exactly how I would describe my experience in New Zealand so far. When I was allowed to do a half year during internship for my communication studies in The Netherlands, I didn't doubt one second. I was struggling finding an internship in New Zealand, so I made the choice to let New Zealand Internships help me. I don't regret this choice a single day.
As soon as I arrived in New Zealand everything was already arranged for me. The guys fixed me a taxi which brought me straight away to my accommodation (thank god, because I was really jetlagged due to the 27 hours during flight).
I have to admit I was somewhat worries for making friends and meeting new people, but thanks to New Zealand Internships and their amazing weekend- and daytrips I’ve met even more people I could have ever dreamed of. All the trips (like rafting, surfing, skydiving and many more..) are just only part of the experience this company has given me.
I have been in many countries already, but New Zealand and Australia are by far the best I’ve ever been. Many thanks for this unforgettable experience guys!

The experience I've had was just to good, it shouldn't be legal..

Edwin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Hogeschool van Amsterdam

Best time of my life

My half year in New Zealand as an intern from the Netherlands was perfect. I met a lot of new friends from different countries and every weekend felt like a small holiday. The company arranged may activities during the weekends such as a surf weekend in Raglan, exploring caves in Waitomo and rafting in Rotorua. Furthermore, my internship was also well arranged. Ronald and Marcel (Owners of New Zealand Internships) where very helpful!

Femke
Auckland New Zealand

My internship abroad

Hi, my name is Femke, born and raised in the Netherlands.

I have done my internship with New Zealand Internships in 2008 and this has been the best decision I have ever made!

I studied communication and needed to do a final years internship in order to graduate. Marcel (owner) helped me by finding a personal tailor made internship which matched both my personal but also my university requirements.

New Zealand Internships helped me with my travels to New Zealand and picked me up from the Airport. Very nice to meet someone you can trust after a long trip. They brought me to the student accommodation where I straight away met other interns from their program and they had organized a very warm welcome party (even though I was still jetlagged). The next day I had an orientation at their office and they brought me to my first day of work.

During my time New Zealand Internships organized a lot of activities and weekends away. These trips are a must do, because as an intern from New Zealand Internships, you get discounts to join these.

My whole experience in one word: Amazing!

If I could change something, I would have liked to stay longer

New Zealand Internships offers quality internship programs in most industry fields for both university students and recent graduates. The aim of our programs is to provide a highly quality work experience related to the candidates field of study.

We know our candidates love to work