View Other Details
Internship credits are available upon request and based on the discretion of the institution.
Amped for Education is an energetic and enthusiastic non-profit organization committed to expanding education to impoverished areas of Nicaragua. It's known as a country filled with lush rain forests, pristine beaches, and active volcanoes In addition, Nicaragua has a strong culture with a heavy Spanish influence. This summer you could join the team and immerse yourself in a beautiful new location while gaining valuable hands on experience within a dynamic work environment.
- This is an 8-10 week program that will allow you to grow your skills in marketing, graphic design, education, and/or teaching.
- You will gain hands on experience in a international business setting and immerse yourself within our team in Nicaragua.
- You will be given the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of an international organization, work with our graphic designer, or teach in our Learning Center.
- While we ask that you work 35 hours/week, we are flexible. This means if you want to go away for a long weekend with your new friends, we can make it happen!
- We encourage taking Spanish classes at a local school while you intern with us. We'll help you set them up!