- Northern Ireland
View Other Details
In our Portrush-based internship program, we provide engaging, genuine, and pivotal projects that involve collaborative efforts with a team of like-minded interns. Alongside our in-house business mentors, TedX partners, and expert collaborators, you'll conceptualize, execute, and present crucial projects for our partners in the business and charity sectors. You will develop a diverse set of skills and experiences:
Communication, collaboration, presentation, marketing video production and photography, social media, budgeting and administration, sales techniques.
In addition to your internship duties, you'll have ample free time to discover, engage, and enrich yourself. Whether you're conquering the untamed waves of the Atlantic, delving into historical castles, or participating in social activities, you'll be deeply immersed in Irish culture. Simultaneously, you'll be honing essential professional skills, broadening your network, and opening doors to new opportunities.
- Deliver real-world critical project as part of a team of fellow interns
- Learn from our in-house experts in a variety of key skills and disciplines
- Travel throughout Ireland as well as the UK as part of the project
- Learn interview techniques for college / work as well as resume creation
- Have plenty of free time to explore the world around you with new friends