View Other Details
ISA has launched Global Remote Internships in an effort to provide students with new opportunities amid the COVID-19 crisis.
Gain practical skills and international experience without leaving your home. You will work with a company in one of six countries across Asia, the Pacific, and Europe.
Choose from three unique programs: 4-week group project, 8-week group project, and 8-week individual placement.
The group projects involve working remotely alongside other students, while the individual placement involves working directly with a supervisor at an international organization. Whichever you choose, you’ll have a structured program with a mentor or career coach to maintain engagement and to ensure you contribute to your full potential.
Upon participation of our Global Remote Internship Program, you will receive college credit and may be eligible for a Repeat Student Grant to attend a future ISA program.
- Get matched to a company that best fits your academic background and professional goals.
- Gain real work experience without leaving your home through our remote internship program.
- Become exposed to the functions and operations of an international company or organization.
- Choose between a group project or individual placement, both facilitated by a Professional Mentor.
- Be productive and earn academic credit while staying at home.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.