View Other Details
The Internship in Palestine Program provides internationals with the opportunity to experience the Palestinian culture, daily life, human rights, refugee situations, Palestinian laws, legal situation in the West Bank, and politics in Hebron, West Bank, while participating in a highly regarded community program with the Excellence Center. The Center fosters this cultural experience by organizing visits for interns to different institutions (including both Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and governmental organizations), factories, and refugee camps in Hebron, West Bank, Palestine receiving a firsthand experience of daily life. This exciting experience is delivered through a number of internships at the Center.
Furthermore, participants in the internship may study either Modern Standard Arabic or Ammiya (spoken Arabic dialects), gain transferable skills, meet Palestinian people, stay with a Palestinian host family, and learn more about the rich Palestinian culture.
- Studying Arabic in Palestine (Modern Standard Arabic, MSA) or Colloquial Palestinian Arabic
- Learning more and engaging in Palestinian culture and politics
- Assisting the cause of Palestinian refugees in the West Bank
- Leading community activities in the city of Hebron
- Providing educational support for Palestinian children