View Other Details
- No Qualification is required.
- Interns are not obligated to know Arabic in order to participate in the program.
- Field visits & meetings.
- Day trips to refugee camps in Hebron and Bethlehem.
- Local visits within the city of Hebron.
- 4,5 hours of Arabic classes a week.
- Daily Palestinian breakfast.
- Certificate of participation, and a recommendation letter.
The human rights program in Palestine is an informative program that provides you with information about the human rights situation in Palestine and the work of human rights NGOs in the city of Hebron. The program is designed to give you a better understanding of the situation of human rights in Palestine, including the numerous violations, and provide you with actual experience from the ground.
The human rights program in Palestine includes theoretical and practical lessons on human rights in Palestine. In addition, you will able to meet human rights activists, non-governmental organizations, human rights workers, professors, university students as well as get to know the existing mechanisms of protecting human rights in Palestine.
- You will meet human rights’ activists, non-governmental organisations, human rights workers, professors, university student as well as get to know the existing mechanisms of protecting human rights in Palestine.
- Day Trips to refugee camps in Hebron & Bethlehem and some areas of political importance.
- All participants will receive 4,5 hours of Arabic language lessons per week.
- You will meet with the Palestinian people who live in areas within the city of Hebron that are under Israeli control named “H1".
- Accommodation is provided for the length of the program, either residing with a Palestinian host family or at our 8th-floor apartment. Private accommodation is also available with extra fees.