The human rights program in Palestine is an informative program that provides you with information about the human rights situation in Palestine and the work of human rights NGOs in the city of Hebron. The program is designed to give you a better understanding of the situation of human rights in Palestine, including the numerous violations, and provide you with actual experience from the ground.
The human rights program in Palestine includes theoretical and practical lessons on human rights in Palestine. In addition, you will able to meet human rights activists, non-governmental organizations, human rights workers, professors, university students as well as get to know the existing mechanisms of protecting human rights in Palestine.
- This program focuses on three aspects: Theoretical, Practical, Linguistic and Social.
- Your guide will speak fluent English.
- You will meet human rights’ activists, non-governmental organisations, human rights workers, professors, university student as well as get to know the existing mechanisms of protecting human rights in Palestine.
- You will meet with the Palestinian people who live in areas within the city of Hebron that are under Israeli control named “H1".
- All participants will receive three hours of Palestinian spoken Arabic language lessons per week.