The Israeli-Palestinian conflict program is an informative program that provides education and was created to inform you about one of the most complicated conflicts in recent history. The program is designed to give you a better understanding of the conflict and provide you with actual experience from the ground.
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict program is an optimal opportunity to learn for those who have basic knowledge of the conflict in Palestine; those who have heard about the conflict, but they don’t know what is really going on in reality. This program will make you more aware about the situation in Palestine, you will be able to experience daily Palestinian life, face the checkpoints yourself and meet members of the community who have many stories to tell and give an insight to the conflict and how they see the future.
- This program focuses on three aspects: Theoretical, Practical, Linguistic and Social
- Your guide will speak fluent English.
- You will meet conflict experts and professors in history and politics, as well as officials from governmental and non-governmental institutions who work in this feild.
- All participants will receive three hours of Palestinian spoken Arabic language lessons per week.
- You will meet with the Palestinian people who live in areas within the city of Hebron that are under Israeli control named “H1”