CareerUp | Engineering Internships Singapore

Would you like to gain international work experience and have an amazing travel adventure? Consider working as an intern in one of the world’s fastest growing economies!

Baker & McKenzie, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, General Electric, and many others are looking for interns to fill positions in their Singapore offices. These companies have partnered with CareerUp to help them recruit talented college students and recent graduates with a passion for business and finance.

Not only does CareerUp help connect you with a world-class internship, our program also provides high-quality accommodation, transportation, visa processing and a full schedule of cultural and professional events to maximize your summer experience in Asia. Visit our website to learn more about our award winning program.

Anonymous

Do not trust SKP

I'm a typical senior studying in the States when I first saw SKP advertisement on my school's weekly email. I then sent my resume on their website and received a call from one of the company's representatives in the next couple of days. He was very nice and quite thorough about the different opportunities that "I am qualified for, based on my resume". We interacted through many phone calls and emails, with a clear and mutual understanding that I want an internship relating to Finance, particularly private equity or venture capital. After a few weeks of sending my deposit, I followed up with him and asked about the housing. They sent pictures of last year's accommodation and specifically said that I would be hosted there this year. After I made my full payment upon knowing the accommodation, I was then transferred to a different representative of SKP. This is where all the mess started. My new contact sent me an "official letter" for a "Human Resource Executive" position, in which he said was a vague job description. Finance and Human Resource are 2 entirely different jobs. Additionally, the company that I would be interning at was not even in the list that SKP gave me earlier in the beginning. I accepted the offer from the company because he told me that there is a Merger and Acquisition process going on and that there would be many great "Finance opportunities" for me to work on. That never happened. The accommodation was a totally different place and standard than what was promised. I am utmost disappointed by the experience, which was beautifully altered and misled to believe.

No, I don't recommend
Patricia

My internship in Singapore

I worked with SK Pacific this fall to find an internship abroad in Singapore and it was amazing. SK Pacific exceeded my expectations and connected my with an amazing company, arranged a beautiful condo for me, and made the whole process super easy. I highly recommend this program and think all college students should do an internship abroad.

Singapore is the most amazing city I have visited. It is extremely modern and the architecture is hard to believe. The food is also incredible. They have hawker center, which are basically food courts, that have wonderful food from all over the world. A lot of people say it is "Asia for Beginners." I have to agree, it has all the amazing culture and food of Asia, but it is as modern and clean as any city in the US or Europe.

No complaints. I am likely going to participate again next year.

About CareerUp

Would you like to gain international work experience and strengthen your prospects for post-graduation employment? Consider working as a Business or Finance intern in one of the world’s fastest growing regions with CareerUp (formerly SK Pacific)!

Ba...