Internship in Singapore with Absolute Internship

From student to young professional - Absolute Internship Singapore
group outside building
group outside building
Weekend excursions to explore Southeast Asia - Absolute Internship Singapore
Visiting inspiring companies and learning from them - Absolute Internship Singapore
singapore
singapore
Experience the Gardens by the Bay - Absolute Internship Singapore
Experience the Gardens by the Bay - Absolute Internship Singapore

Spend the summer gaining valuable work experience on Absolute Internship's award-winning Singapore program. Stand out as a future job applicant by completing a full-time internship in the world's most technology-ready city.

Work within your industry of choice with over 30 fields to choose from, including Human Resources, Finance, Business, Entrepreneurship and Marketing/PR. Our company visits, career workshops and career speaker events are designed to improve your professional profile. Discover Singapore through a selection of cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions.

The Absolute Internship program fee includes high-quality housing in central Singapore, a wide range of cultural activities and group dinners, and we’ll help with your visa application too. We also provide 24/7 on-site support.

Price Details:
$4,795 (4 weeks)
$6,795 (8 weeks)

• Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
  • Discover Singapore through after-work activities and explore Southeast Asia on weekend trips.
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe. Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.

Oh la la - we're in Paris!

Are you ready to open yourself to new opportunities abroad and join students from across the globe on an international adventure? Choose now from 11 world-class cities to embark on your international internship, including Paris! Save your spot only by submitting your application form.

Emem

Great Program for Career Development and Success!

Participating in this program was one of the best career decisions of my life. The program does a great job of ensuring career development and success. You are able to experience another culture and explore all the amenities it has to offer while pursuing your career endeavors with help and support throughout the way.

From networking experiences to panels, from cultural excursions to discussions, the program provides you with the opportunities to expand your career development. I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking challenge and adventure.

Throughout my experience, I have gained career and personal growth. I have also developed life long connections. The program does a great job of providing participants with a well-rounded experience.

Have an open mind, be flexible and adaptable. The experience is what you make of it! The best way to enjoy cultural immersion is to embrace differences and take any unique experience as learning opportunities to grow.
Joshua

Singapore Review

I had an extraordinary time in Singapore with my fellow students and the Absolute staff. Carol and Nina were excellent in our transition and I always looked forward to seeing them throughout the trip. Very friendly, helpful and were amazing to be around. The lodging throughout Malaysia and Singapore was top notch and could not have asked to stay in finer hotels.

Absolute placed me into my internship right off the bat and it was a perfect fit for what I was looking for. I learned many countless skills while abroad. Everyone in their college career should have an opportunity to study abroad or at least go abroad. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and to get the confidence of working in a foreign environment will help me moving forward. I am so glad I was able to go on this trip as it has impacted my views and skills greatly. I wish I could go back right now with my group to experience it all again.

I do not think the program could have been improved. Maybe in Malaysia not to do as much, but then again I enjoyed seeing everything we did even though we were on a time crunch.
David

Absolute Fantastic

Last summer I traveled to Singapore for a two months internship in Singapore. I always wanted to visit Asia and was told Singapore was the most modern and richest city/country in Asia.

Absolute Internship were fantastic in all the aspects of, they setup my marketing internship, making me feel welcome, making friends and helped me understand the local culture.
I would recommend Singapore to anyone considering doing an internship overseas as it gives you both personal life experiences as well as professional experiences. My biggest advice to other students is to check out Singapore. The country is such a underrated destination.

Ethan

A+ Experience

If you're debating whether or not to intern in Singapore, you absolutely should! This was a once in a lifetime experience and I’m so grateful I had the chance to do it last summer.

This summer in Singapore was full of adventure, work and laughter. From setting up clean, awesome housing to straight-forward visa to a brilliant internship - Absolute did it all.
Interning in Singapore was easily the best decision I've made in my life. Since the start of the program, Absolute staff was so welcoming. I didn't know what to expect when I arrived, but the staff made me feel comfortable and helped me adapt to the local culture through the many events-, meetups and trips in the weekends.

Honestly though - the best part of the program is the people that you meet. I met so many incredibly great people and made friends from all part of the world.
After a summer in Singapore, you'll for sure come back with awesome memories and stories to share! I'd highly recommend the program.

Isabella

Top Organization!!

I found out about Absolute Internship online. My biggest concern when applying to the program was the legitimacy of the program and that it would be a program with only American students. However, the program was as structured with students from all around the world (very international), fun and professional as it's advertised. The process from the moment I paid the program deposit was very smooth. Visa-, interviews with employers- and arrival in Singapore went very smooth.

I met lots of other interns through the program and we all lived in the same location. I didn't expect to bond so quickly with the other interns. I made so many good friends that I'm still in contact with. My roommate became one of my best friends. She was from the U.K. Our program coordinator was awesome and always there for us. She knew everything about the city from the best places to visit to the best street food to taste. A rockstar! Singapore was amazing and I would recommend the program to anyone who's interested to intern in Asia. An unforgettable summer and experience. Thank you!!

A good idea would be to offer it year-round so students can take part of it during winter as well.
Maria

My Awesome Summer in Singapore with Absolute Internship :)

I'm very satisfied and happy with the support I received from absolute from the application phase to the end of the program. Absolute was prompt and answered all my emails fast, communication was always great. The visa process was made easy. I can’t really find anything to complain on.

I was placed with a event planning agency which I initially was hoping to intern in. I was not used to working 9 to 6, but got used to it after a week. I'm particularly satisfied with the absolute staff in Singapore. She was very resourceful and helped me taking advantage of the time outside of my internship. All the events and trips that were included in the program were great too. I would easily recommend this program to anyone who wants to spend a summer in the best city in Asia - Singapore is incredible!

Coline

A great experience

Thanks to absolute internship, I had the most beautiful and rewarding experiences. I spent 3 months of internship in Singapore.
The supervisors are young, dynamic and help us the slightest worry. Everything is done to make us feel good. Indeed, Absolute Internship takes care of everything: work permit, housing, internship, transport card and phone card, trips and activities on weekends.
I met a lot of wonderful people and I'm still in touch with them.
I discovered a new culture and a new way of working. ..
I recommend this agency to all students who wish to do an internship abroad!

Ingrid

JUST DO IT!

I had a lovely time in Singapore thanks to Absolute Internship support. My internship in public relations was challenging-, fun- and I learned so much. It took some time to get used to commuting with public transport, instead of car but it was definitely a summer where I learned so much. The people at work and in the city were incredibly kind and I loved immersing myself in the Asian culture. Singapore is a beautiful city, the food was so delicious! I received support whenever I needed from the Absolute staff and they really made things easier for me while abroad.

My advice to other students who are looking into interning in Singapore are:

1. JUST DO IT! You'll have memories for life and make friendships from people from all around the world. I still keep in contact with the people I met through the program.
2. Attend as many events that Absolute put together! They are awesome and included, so why not?
3. Go for 2 months at least. I did the one month and I wished I would have stayed at least another month. Time flies while you are abroad.

Kevin

Absolute Internship was a blast! :)

My summer in Singapore with Absolute Internship was a blast.

Housing: Clean, central and had everything that I needed such as kitchen, dishwasher. I loved it.

Internship: I was placed with an international pharmaceutical company. I chose pharmaceutical as my preferred industry. It was a great match, I had a supportive mentor at my company and colleagues that cared for me.

Activities: There were activities planned and organized for us every weekend which was built into the program. I loved that we always had things to do and that the absolute staff cared for us. She was a great resource during the summer.

Visa: Easy. Emailing back and forth with the Absolute team and getting the visa was much easier than I thought it would be.

Students: Made really cool friends through the program that I still have contact with. Great program to make friends from all over the world. My roommate was from England for example and we grew really close during the summer.

Overall: Great experience and great program. If I could do the program all over again, I would without any doubt.

Charles

Quick responses-, friendly emails- and always professional.

From the day I sent in my application online, Absolute was always there for me. Quick responses-, friendly emails- and always professional. I really appreciated the love and care the program put into me and my program. I was placed with a large Dutch multinational (think 100+ staff) and felt a bit over and nervous before my first day. But the absolute staff was really understanding and made me feel so good and confident. The housing was excellent. We had a pool, gym.. do I need to say more? It was really well located and was very clean. All that we needed.

A visa can be difficult and complicated but the program and the absolute staff was very easy to work with and made the entire process smooth. I made friends from France, Spain and so many other countries through the program.

Absolute was an amazing experience and I'd highly recommend it!

I wish I stayed the entire summer. One month was way too short!
Kate

Awesome mix of fun, travel, professional and networking!

I have had an absolutely awesome experience in Singapore with Absolute! I did the two months program. Every component of the program was well-thought planned in advance and simply great. It was the perfect mix of fun and professional. Especially the visa process was super well explained! Absolute did a great job with the visa process and helped me really facilitate this process.

We had great cultural activities scheduled each week and even a weekend included to an island in Indonesia. I never felt bored or lonely with the program. You make so many cool and awesome friends through the program! I can't recommend it enough. Singapore was a blast and I was so grateful I found this program. My favorite memory of the summer was the people that I met through the Absolute program. They do a great job in selecting the students who go on this.