Internship in Singapore by Asia Internship Program

Often described as a City in a Garden, Singapore is highly acclaimed as being one of the cleanest, safest and most developed cities, not only in Asia but across the globe.

Singapore has been attracting numerous businesses and entrepreneurs across all industries, making it one of the top business hubs. For internship programs, Finance is one of the major fields, due to its huge banking sector. Other popular industries include Information Technology and Business Development.

AIP gives those who desire to develop work experience in an international environment the opportunity. With a network of partner companies, we provide international students the chance to work in first-class companies to develop their professional careers. An internship in Singapore is guaranteed to build a strong foundation for your future.

Notice: tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Tom

Definitely a great time!

Despite the ongoing global pandemic, I was lucky enough to find an internship with the help of AIP. AIP was very helpful in finding me an amazing business development internship. It felt surreal at first because a lot of friends were struggling in finding an internship but stumbling upon AIP was great. I even had the chance to share the experience with a couple of my friends and they're looking to join AIP as well.

I learnt a lot not just about my field or industry, but also about how to collaborate and form meaningful relationships with my colleagues. Thank you AIP!

Lorraine

Loved every minute of my time!

I'm really happy to have had an internship experience in Singapore! Looking at the situation today with the global pandemic, I'm really glad that I took the opportunity couple of months before 2020. Businesses at the time was stable and people were traveling in and out. My experience in general was fantastic. I've joined internship program like AIP in the past but AIP really stood out out of all them with their fantastic service. I also felt that I got what I was paying for which was something that was important to me as it didn't feel like a scam of any kind. Can most definitely vouch for AIP and I recommended this program to every student out there!

If you see an opportunity in front of you, take it. You never know what may happen in the following months/years.
Jeff

Grateful for a wonderful experience

To say that this internship was just great is an understatement. In addition to a massive help from AIP and my point of contact helping day in and day out, spending my last 2 months in Singapore to do an internship was something I was definitely looking for. The pandemic literally put my plans to go to South Korea on hold and it was really frustrating staying in Singapore doing nothing but remote classes. The decision to find an internship was one of those things that when I look back, I'll be super proud of. Can't express enough how grateful I am to have work experience abroad at one of the worst times of my life.

Be active! You never know the opportunities that are lying around so always be active on the lookout.
Werner

My 6 month internship!

I'd like to say that this experience was both terrifying but also educational for me and I can't thank AIP enough for giving me this opportunity. Obviously the beginning was such a hassle with the COVID-19 outbreak and the whole country going on lockdown, I thought that this experience was going to go bad. Had to work from home at the start but it suddenly took a turn a couple of weeks later, and we were allowed to go back to the offices. Despite the restrictions, I was able to still work and build relationships with my colleagues which was a blessing and I won't take for granted. I was also grateful for the Community Manager of AIP for keeping in touch with me and actually even taking the time to speak with me often while I was working at home just so that I wasn't lonely at all, definitely appreciative of that. The company overall was very kind to me and my supervisor assisted me all throughout the way. I'm really interested in coming back once this pandemic is over and possibly doing full time. Thanks to AIP and everyone!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Working from home was something I didn't expect and contacting the community manager was very nice as he assisted me every time I needed him.
Pereira

Lockdown? Not a problem!

I was lucky enough to find an internship with the help of AIP despite the ongoing global pandemic. I initially wanted to find my way to Japan but with the lockdown in place and the country being closed, I ended up in Singapore since I was already here for my studies. AIP was extremely helpful in finding me a great business development internship and although there were strict rules and regulations to follow, I was able to work at the office and build great relationship with my colleagues, which was something that I was looking for in this internship. Can't thank AIP enough for all the help!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I was would be spontaneous and take initiatives instead of waiting for months and being unlucky with the pandemic.
Harry

Dreams do come true!

Brilliant program, with everything that a person who is looking for an internship is in need. My journey with AIP have started quite a while ago, however, due to personal reasons I was not able to join the program as was initially planned. My placement coordinator kindly helped me with postponing the start date for a year, and the process cost me the exact same fee, no additional amount has been charged. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an internship this organization and personally suggest to go with Standard package. Even if it looks like a big amount at the first glance but in reality by dividing it into months basis, everything becomes very clear and affordable. On top of that, for me, Singapore was the place I’ve never been before so the support from someone who is present there for years is definitely vital aspect. Of course the majority of features from AIP package could be arranged on their own but you can’t imagine how convenient and easy it was for me with the package from the program. Every question I had was answered very friendly and professionally, I’ve met a lot of new people, due to work and also other participants. The company I've been placed at was really friendly and experienced with other interns before. Really grateful to my parents and AIP for making this possible. Now I am working full time in Singapore and plan to stay in Asia for longer since the region is growing extremely fast. Without any hesitation will advice to anyone with big ambitions to grow and earn to come to Asia.

I definitely ran into some problems in the beginning with Visa's and I wished I knew everything before.
Chloe

What a great time to be alive!

I did quite a bit of research before joining AIP because I never really thought of interning abroad before but at the same time, I felt like I didn't want to stay in New Zealand forever. After looking online a bit and talking with AIP, I decided that Singapore would be the best opportunity for me considering that English is still the primary language there.

I'm really pleased with the attentiveness that my placement coordinator Frederick took into my application. I was looking for something related to graphic design and AIP was able to secure a company for me that creates package designs. I applied well in advance (8 months prior I think) but the process didn't start until about 4-5 months before my scheduled start date. But the time was pretty smooth once everything started. I think it took about 3 weeks total for the company interview (I needed a second interview with the CEO) and arranging my accommodation, visa preparations, etc.

All in all, I got a lot out of the experience and really enjoyed my time in Singapore. I would recommend AIP if you're thinking about going with AIP!

I really wished in the beginning that there was someone in AIP would be in touch with me because I felt really lonely.
Jason

What a great time to be alive!

One thing that bugged me a little bit is that I felt so lonely in the beginning, I wished that maybe someone in AIP could keep in contact with me. That would be really nice.