Our summer internship in Singapore is perfect for current students and recent graduates looking to gain some professional experience and a boost to their CV. Both an island and a country, Singapore thrives off its booming economy and is home to several businesses making it their headquarters in Asia. With English being one of its official languages, interns find it easy to fit into life in Singapore.
During your internship, you will gain a distinctive edge, confidence and cultural diversity that is often sought after by employers. Our placement in Singapore will help you achieve a unique entrance into the professional world. Popular industries include Advertising, PR, Marketing, Business Administration, IT and Technology, and Fashion.
We've partnered with over 600 employers ranging from large international companies to funded startups to ensure your perfect placement!
Program inclusions: Accommmodation, Sim Card, Travel Card, social events, and more.
- Here at Capital Placement we are extremely proud of the programme we have created for you. We have all been in your shoes, we understand how long and painstaking arranging an internship abroad can be and that is why we took our time to create a programme.
- We offer a customised placement and end-to-end services. We work with firms ranging from large multinational to small startups to ensure your perfect placement. An internship programme with Capital Placement is not just work: we love our social events.
- We don't charge any fees until you have been accepted on to the Capital Placement programme and guaranteed an internship. That's right, we don't charge you to make an application or for us to interview you. We think it would be unfair.
- We are extremely proud of the entire team here at Capital Placement. We are a small team with diverse amount of backgrounds in law, banking, media, IT, communications, and international relations.
- An internship programme with Capital Placement is not just all work, we love our social events! We host monthly events such as Pub crawl, Musicals, River Cruise, Afternoon tea and more!