Travel to Cape Town South Africa and learn about its unique political history and landscape. See where Nelson Mandela spent his time fighting for freedom for the people of the rainbow nation. When you are not visiting scenic and cultural sites, you will be collaborating with community leaders and working on community development programs in some of the diverse and color townships in and around Cape Town.
- Trip to Robben Island and District 6.
- Workshops and discussion groups with community leaders.
- Hands on experience in working together as part of a diverse multicultural team.
- Experience one of the most scenic cities in the world.
- Stay on our campus which is located in one of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world as voted by Forbes magazine 2018.