VACorps - Cape Town Internships

VACorps - Cape Town Internships

The Volunteer Adventure Corps is a unique organization that has transformed the lives of countless young adventurers through careful program design and a sincere passion for what we do. We at VACorps steadfastly continue our time-honored tradition of creating legends; bold African adventurers who will speak about their experiences in Cape Town, South Africa and its neighboring countries for the rest of their lives.

We create customized internship placements in Cape Town, South Africa for students and young professionals in all fields of interest. Our diverse and extensive list of companies and organizations will give you the opportunity to intern within the field of your choice! Whatever your interests, we will aid you in achieving your goals while you explore one of the world's most vibrant cities.

We're a full-service program dedicated to providing our participants with a life-changing experience in the Mother City, both personally and professionally.

• Tailor-made internship placements in all fields of interest.
  • 24/7 Support. We're your safety net throughout your time in Cape Town and here for you every step of the way.
  • Weekly Friday Excursions that are included in your program cost.
  • Program Housing: all our interns live together in program neighborhood of 'Obz'.
  • Program extras: from Xhosa-language lessons, meal plans, to 10-day VAC Travel trips, we have your African adventure covered!
Africa » South Africa » Cape Town
Tourism
Resume
Age Requirement
Language Requirement
For details regarding our program fee, please visit our website.

I worked for a fashion based video production company called Big Sky Productions in Cape Town. I would scout locations, photograph casting calls, help out on set, shadow the producers in pitch meetings, general maintenance of the office, as well as shoot my own projects for the company using their gear. I would work some days until the wee hours of the night, and other days I was in before the sun...

Riley
Lawrence, KS
University of Kansas

Intern in Cape Town

I’ve been asked multiple times why I chose to go to Cape Town of all places for my experience abroad — I never truly had an answer, but knowing what I do now about living in South Africa I would have never picked a different place to go! This country has SO much to offer: activities, food, culture, diversity, language, adventure, experience, etc. There wasn’t a single day that I didn’t do at least something while I was there. The housing was conveniently located and everyone in the program was within walking distance of each other. I walked into the program not knowing a single person, and walked out of the program with some of the most amazing lifelong friends. The onsite VACorps and CISabroad teams gave us an orientation on our first day, checked in with us often, and hosted weekly activities! The application process was easy and both VACorps and CISabroad were helpful throughout. I recommend South Africa to anybody! If you’re even slightly considering going abroad, I’m telling you the answer is already yes!

rania
Cape Town
First Nations University of Canada

my internship experience in Cape Town with VACorps program

As my journey to this beautiful country is about to end, i have to admit that Cape Town is the most beautiful country i have ever visited. It was the most challenging and exciting journey i have ever made.
I love challenging myself, doing different things and explore different areas that i haven't been to before, in Cape Town i had the opportunity to experience all of that, Cape Town has it all; environment, cool places to visit and friendly people to share memories with. It's almost 2 months and i wish i could stay longer..
My internship experience was amazing, and the staff made it easier for me to cope better with different challenging cases, it enhanced my observation and communication skills where i can use my compassionate side to help people with different problems.

I could say that it a lifetime experience, everyone should try it oneday.

Tolu
Houston, Texas
University of Houston

Intern

This was a lovely experience working at a Site B clinic in a township outside of Cape Town. My experience here really helped me grow and opened my eyes to what the medical field has to offer, especially in a lower income area. I worked with such an amazing staff of medical professionals and have gained so much knowledge that I will forever cherish. It was definitely an unforgettable experience that I will never forget.

Erika

VACorps

Although I chose an internship in Cape Town almost randomly, I have quickly fallen in love with the city and its way of life. As soon as you step outside your house, there is an incredible sense of culture. Besides the amazing cultures, food, hikes and people from here are truly incredible beings. Infact , I think I've made more friends just walking down the streets in OBS than I have at school in Michigan! and although I've only known most of my Cape Town friends for a few months , I couldn't imagine my life without them. They've made half way around the globe feel like home.

Working at the clinic in SiteB has taught me a lot about medicine, but much more about about myself. Learning how to make a backslab or suture a wound will definitely stick with me, but it is not the most valuable lesson that has impacted me. I have seen injuries here that would have been rushed into surgery back home, but due to the lack of resources, were asked to wait in the triage unit. Despite some of these unfortunate situations, the patients were almost always grateful for the help they have received. Not only has this taught me about the fortunes some of us have with insurance and access to private hospitals, but it has also opened my eyes to the opportunities of global health. Due to this experience, I am now looking into medical schools that offer a chance to become involved abroad.

Overall, I had an even better experience with VAC than I could ever hoped for . Already looking forward to the day I'll be able to came back and visit my amazing new friends here!

Perhaps having interns come and leave on a more regulated fashion.

Anna
Wisconsin, USA
University of Wisconsin- Platteville

Cape Town Farewell

I will be that cliché person to say that this trip has not only transformed my life, but changed my persona forever. I came to VAC with the main hope to gain professional experience. Unsure on what I would gain from Cape Town personally and culturally, I shortly realized the lessons I have learned are ones that will stay with me for a lifetime. One of my biggest challenges in life thus far has been getting out of the United States to experience new cultures. The best decision that I possibly could have made was choosing Cape Town, South Africa to broaden my horizons, and I thank VAC for being my liaison. How can I possibly find the right words to explain my incredible, nearly indescribable 7-week experience? Originally thinking that 7 weeks was too long, I only learned it was not nearly enough time in the most beautiful city that I have ever experienced.

On a professional scale, what I gained from my internship was more than any amount of money could teach me. In all earnest, I could not have been placed at a more perfect internship site. I worked at Tembaletu alongside staff that welcomed me with open arms and treated me like family. At Tembaletu, I went to work alongside Occupational Therapists who I had the pleasure to observe while also doing my own independent projects. One of my favorite things I did while interning was going to the beautiful area of Constantia for hippotherapy where the students did rehabilitation by riding horses.

Outside of my internship, VAC had provided me the opportunity to make a large group of friends that I know will be nothing short of lifelong friendships. From there, we indulged ourselves in the South African experience and culture through a plethora of activities: climbing Cape Town’s most beautiful mountains, going on safaris at Kruger national park while sleeping in bungalows (courtesy of VAC's Thomas Hill), interacting with elephants, baby lions and monkeys, frequenting the Forex, visiting weekend markets, sunset cruises a regular routine, and lastly never passing up a weekly Friday VAC activity.

Words cannot describe how much I will miss the vibrant, creative, and charming atmosphere of South Africa. The finger prints of the South African people and coordinates will surely never fade from my heart.

Margaret

3 months in Cape Town as a journalist

My experience in Cape Town was unique because I was able to travel outside of Cape Town to write stories and this allowed me to meet many people, make connections and definitely step out of my comfort zone. This program impacted my life immensely and continues to. Not only did it aid me in getting a job once I returned home, it also helped me develop personally, and in so many ways. This program introduced me to new people, friends, and gave me the best 3 months I've ever experienced. One of my favorite memories was going to a 2 day music festival with some other interns who became some of my closest friends and going on the garden route was quite spectacular. But I mostly enjoyed living in Obs, meeting new people, and realizing how much it felt like home!

Brianna
Kansas City, MO
University of Missouri- Kansas City

Site B Community Health Clinic, Khayelitsha

"I had the great opportunity to do my internship at the Site B Community Health Clinic in Khayelitsha. I spent most of my time in the Trauma Department, but I also was exposed to many different fields; such as, Maternity, OPD, HIV/TB clinic, Pediatrics, Triage, and Mental Health. Not only did I learn a tremendous amount of information from the doctors and sisters, but I also got to actively participate in a wide range of patient care skills--treating multiple stab wounds, cleaning and treating burn victims, HIV tests, vital signs, and the application and removal of casts. With the adverse conditions of the patients in Site B, I also learned many valuable patient care lessons that I had never been exposed to in the US. My internship with Site B far exceeded my expectations, and taught me a numerous amount of skills that I will take with me (as a hopeful PA) in the future. ---Brianna Starr

Everything about my internship was great. The only thing I can think of was that my house was very cold some nights and extra warm blankets could have come in handy.

Alivia

Capetonian at heart

My experience here in South Africa has empowered and inspired me in so many ways that it is completely impossible to narrate in a small passage. While working at Sarah Fox Children’s Convalescent Hospital I have been exposed to many circumstances that I would have never seen in the United States. The laid back atmosphere of Cape Town has greatly challenged my fast pace American way of completing tasks and has shown me that positive things can happen in due time. This internship has helped me gain confidence with my work as it has shown me that I am able to overcome things in the presence of adversity. It has also exposed me to ways of blissfully overcoming instances of low income and resources. The staff members at the hospital have been so welcoming and witnessing their passion even through the struggles of the facility will be something that I carry with me for the rest of my life. My time here has given me insight to a unique kind of love and happiness, where you should always show kindness towards every person you cross paths with and no matter what the uncontrollable situations of life may be you should never let anything disrupt your inner peace. The mother city of Cape Town has surely stolen my heart with it is culture, natural beauty, and adventure. I have met so many amazing people from all over the world that I will keep close to my heart through VAC, my internship placement, and the house that I lived in. I never thought that I could love living with 11 other people so much and 89 Station Road has shown me just that. I have been given me the opportunity to truly find myself through growing and learning in every moment of this adventure. It has been a sound reassurance as to why I have chosen to pursue a career in Public Health. This is not a “goodbye” Cape Town; it is a “see you later!”

Amy

Your guide through Cape Town

I still remember the moment I told my mom I wanted to have an internship in Cape Town. She was terrified something might happen - and scared. I had never traveled by myself and hadn't been away from home for more than three weeks, so you might understand the worries of my mother.

Luckily, there was VACorps. I didn't receive a lot of support from my University so I had to go through everything myself. Except, that's what I thought. I don't know what would have become of me during my time in Cape Town without the support of VACorps!

I arrived on a Wednesday but only started my internship on the Monday after. I didn't know what to do since I was all by myself and VAC immediately invited me to join their hike on Friday. This was a nice opportunity to get to know new people! And that is exactly what happened, I met so many beautiful people through VAC who became more like a family to me, including the VAC staff. VAC is located in Observatory, a trendy and young area in Cape Town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. Most of the students I knew through VAC were living in this area as well and after a few weeks we had our weekly dinners together, went to the pool bar together and played trivia and beerpong at Forex!

Next to meeting all these nice people, VAC was a huge support when it came to my internship. It didn't matter what was on my mind or where I needed help, they were always there for me! VAC helps you get a placement and supports you on your first day, brings you there, shows you around, how to get there by using public transportation and where there are nice restaurants to have lunch for example. This was very helpful!

I was also very, very happy VAC introduced me to Cape Town by giving orientations. These are very informative sessions where they tell you all the in's and out's, the do's and don'ts, cultural differences and how to prevent yourself from getting pick pocketed, because that it something that happens too often - unfortunately.

Because of VAC I saw so many different sides of Cape Town. There are weekly activities which are not mandatory - but I bet you will participate in every single one of them just because it is so much fun! The best weekly activity was on my birthday, when we went sailing all together! We were enjoying the sun and the views while having a drink! Another highlight was our visit to Cape Point, something you wouldn't easily do yourself if you don't have a car for example. Besides these weekly activities, VAC also organizes travels! I was lucky enough I could join the Cederberg trip, three days of goofing around, having a braai, hiking for an entire day, swimming and jumping off of cliffs and camping under the brightest stars I've ever seen. This was definitely the best weekend during my stay!

Even though I've been home for a few months now, it still feels like yesterday. And if you're reading this review because you are preparing to go to Cape Town, just know that I am extremely jealous of you. People told me it is hard to say goodbye when you have to leave. I thought it would be okay, but I have never been more wrong. Cape Town will steal your heart. Be careful and enjoy every - single - minute!

Dana
Nashville, TN
Vanderbilt University

VACorps Internship with Heart Capital in Cape Town!

I have participated in three service trips, participated in an internship program in London, and studied abroad and absolutely nothing compares to my internship experience in Cape Town. VACorps provides the perfect experience for young adults. All of the housing is located in a trendy, young part of the city and the houses are within walking distance of one another. The Foreign Exchange bar is also owned by the VACorps owner and you can even opt for catered, healthy dinners served at Forex to those in the program. Every Friday there is an activity - or vactivity - like going surfing, wine tasting, or to the Cape of Good Hope, and Xhosa classes are offered as well! There is a ton of freedom, but also plenty of guidance on fun local things to do and assistance when you need it. I had a bad allergic reaction and a VAC staff member guided me through getting to the hospital and the ENTIRE VAC team came to visit me that morning. The staff is so fun and always gives great suggestions! Almost all of my sixteen roommates loved their internships, and for those who didn't a back up plan was created efficiently and they were able to switch. My internship at Heart Capital was incredibly cool. If anyone is interested in social entrepreneurship, there is no better place to intern than Heart! I would encourage everyone to apply, South Africa is a beautiful country and Cape Town is an amazing city (mountains, beach, vineyards, trendy markets..what more could you want?!). VACorps was the best program I ever did and I would recommend it to all!

I wish there were more opportunities to travel outside of Cape Town through VACorps. I could not go on the trip to Mozambique because the dates did not work with my work schedule and was bummed to miss out! However, as far as Cape Town is concerned, VACorps was fantastic.

Brian
Georgia

Loving life in Cape Town

Cape Town was incredible. I have been to Europe and Asia but Cape Town stands far above them. The mix of culture and history and the placement of the city in such a beautiful spot is unparalleled. My internship allowed me to gain a lot of insight into how an up and coming business operates and because I worked right downtown, I was able to absorb everything the city had to offer and expand my horizons.

Greg
Burlington, VT
Saint Michael's College

Volunteer Adventure Corps- Africa's Best Internship Company

Via Volunteer Adventure Corps (VAC), I was able to gain access to an established social development company called Heart Capital, which built entrepreneurial businesses in the townships of South Africa. Working on the finance team for Heart Capital, I was able to learn a significant amount about the business side of impact investing as well as the social work that is required on the ground. It was a challenging experience, but one that I benefited from greatly.

As for VAC's program assistance, I couldn't have asked for anything more from an internship program. Unlike many other internship programs, which simply contact you with employer, VAC is there every step of the way. Their program assistants there are accessible 24/7, and they plan fun trips every Friday afternoon. In addition, they plan fun trips to other parts of Africa, often 2 weeks in length, that proved to be experiences! VAC also provided me with convenient and comfortable housing within Cape Town. I truly do no know of another internship company operating at VAC's level...

If there were any negatives to VAC's program, it was that I was unable to make many of their fun, unique Friday afternoon activities due to work obligations.

Elspeth
South Africa
Brown University

VAC Intern Experience

Interning with VAC changed my life. After graduating from Brown University, I was unsure about what job I wanted, where I wanted to live and what I would do. Interning with VAC not only confirmed by decision to not become a lawyer, but also made me realize that I wanted to live outside of the US for awhile and discover myself more. Two years later and I am now happily living in South Africa, going to the University of Cape Town to study International Relations and teach Politics and I have the best support system I could ever have asked for, living so far away from home. I am extremely lucky and feel like VAC happened to me for a reason.

Evan
Portland, OR
Pacific University

Where Life is Lekker

The much anticipated trip to South Africa came to an end very quickly. Arriving an anxious and scared intern, leaving as if I left a part of myself in Cape Town. There are absolutely no words to describe the experience that I had in Cape Town. From the diversified culture, the amazing food, the countless adventures, and the unforgettable people, my time in Cape Town will never be forgotten. None of this would have been possible without VAC. The cool, (not much) older brothers and sisters that see you through the entire process. It is evident that they have a passion for what they do; and what better way to get to know the city and the country, than to have the locals lead you through it? A very special thank you to Vanessa Randon of VAC – without her, none of this would have been possible. From the very first skype session to unforgettable adventures in Botswana and Zimbabwe.

VAC set up my internship at EROS School for the Cerebral Palsied. I absolutely fell in love with the site. The staff was more than welcoming. The children touched my hearts in more ways than they can imagine. Although the physical therapy education is different in South Africa compared to the United States, there is no better way to test the limits of your skill set than in a different country, working with a completely new population. The internship site gave me enough freedom to grow professionally as a physical therapist, as well as a person. I was forced out of my comfort zone multiple times, however, I left that much more confident in my skills. I am more confident in my skills as a physical therapist, a role model, and a teacher, but little did I know that the children would end up teaching me more. The smiles on their faces is a snapshot forever engrained in my heart.

Aside from my unbelievable internship, my experience was completed by all the new “framily” members that I gained and the adventures we all went through together. If I took away all (maybe not all, but most) of the adventures that I had: all the beautiful hikes, shark cage diving, paragliding off Lion’s Head, bungee jumping off Bloukran’s Bridge, my amazing adventure in Botswana which includes walking across the Zambia-Zimbabwe border to go swim in Devil’s Pool on top of Victoria Falls, rafting and getting beat up by the Mighty Zambezi River, watching a pride of lions feasting on an elephant, sleeping under the moon and stars in the Makgadikgadi Salt Pan in the Kalahari Desert (the list goes on), if I took most of that away and simply reminisce on each framily member, my time would have been more than worth it. The friendships that you build are forever lasting. I can confidently say that I have at least 30 couches I can sleep on all over the world, from Michigan, Alaska, Chicago, New Jersey, to Denmark, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, and many more (obviously Cape Town is a given).

This in all of its entirety, has awakened the adventure seeking traveler and has left behind a part of the OCD-comfort seeking individual in me. As I said before, VAC is there for you from the beginning to the end. There is only one guaranteed regret, time. Arriving thinking three months would be forever and leaving Cape Town trying to extend my stay. I could go on and write about this for a while, but I will end it with my motto throughout my time in Cape Town and the famous slogan that everyone knows: just.do.it.

Prepping the incoming interns about the true culture of Cape Town and all of its beauty, as opposed to what its made out to be on media.

Emma
Kailua, Hawaii
Old Dominion University

Cape Town, South Africa is funny

Cape Town is funny. You fly there knowing absolutely no one, only that you have a place to stay and an internship. You know nothing of the wonderful experience you are about to embark on and I think that is what makes it so special. You go there practically blind and end up leaving a new family and piece of yourself in South Africa.

It's not just the experiences of shark cage diving, hiking table mountain, watching the sunset over Camps Bay or watching whales breach off of Cape Point. Your time there is spent sharing that with people you had no idea existed until maybe a few weeks ago. These people become more than your friends, housemates or co-workers. They become a part of you, and you them. The greatest moment is when you can turn to someone speechless of everything and have them smiling back at you, with no words needed.

My time in Cape Town was the most wonderful experience. I had done things I never would have imagines. I met some of the most extraordinary people. Never have I laughed so hard over a three month period or enjoyed the company of so many friends. There was never a moment I would've wished I was anywhere else. Having a place like there and people like that are what changes you. Thats what makes Cape Town so funny. You go there thinking you know exactly who you are and what you want and discover so much more.

People warn you that leaving is hard. You just only can smile and think, 'Sure, I have all the time in the world'. Time is an illusion, and my time in Cape Town was over before I even arrived. It flew by and I left wishing I had only a few more days. I left a different person than when I arrived. I had a greater sense of self, of the world, and the person I was supposed to be. For a place and group of people to make that change in you is special, and words can never express my love and gratitude for everything. That is why Cape Town is funny, it gives you all of this and expects nothing in return. So to Cape Town and my South African family thank you. Thank you for everything.

Housing and most all travel plans to and from were arranged with the help of the amazing staff. Budgets to eat and easy transportation was also made available. Using that list I felt completely prepared. However, there are awesome travel opportunities to other countries that are run through this program and I was not prepared for all the travel expenses. I know the plans come up with maybe a months notice, but a note explaining that is an option and estimates about the varying prices might have helped me better manage before leaving.

Caleb
Greencastle, IN
DePauw University

An Excellent Jumping Off Point To Begin Traveling The World

Having never been over seas before, VAC was a godsend in helping me become acclimated to Cape Town, South Africa. Thanks to VAC, I was able to go to Cape Town immediately part of a community of people where I could go hiking with, scuba diving with, dining with, and ultimately push myself to find new inner strengths. Through the program, I was able to take some Xhosa speaking classes, become a certified scuba diver, and intern for Black Media where I filmed/edited numerous events (surfing competitions, DJ conventions, music festivals, soccer tournaments, etc.)

Sure you could probably find many programs that provide similar services, but I guarantee you will not find people as inspiring and fun as the VAC staff. They are always looking to have a good time, and are willing to share that with everyone. On the other hand, When I had to go to the hospital for health concerns, VAC also made me feel comfortable and secure as they constantly checked in to see how I was doing. I went to Cape Town to gain an internship experience (which VAC also helped me locate and secure), but thanks to the VAC staff I gained so much more. When you are looking to join an internship program of any kind you should be looking for the ones that are going to cultivate your skills in all aspects of life. At its core, this is what Volunteer Adventure Corps strives for. I definitely recommend the program to anyone looking for an adventure.

Better communication before arriving in Cape Town as well as communication between the companies providing the internships.

Rob
Chicago, IL
DePauw University

Volunteer Adventure Corps is THE South Africa internship program.

My time in Cape Town sadly had to come to an end. Luckily, I left with all intentions of returning in the future. I am extremely grateful for finding a company like VAC to establish such an amazing experience for me. My routine of getting up at 8 o'clock every morning, making a pot of coffee, and heading into the Mother City on my scooter never got old. Some days I would head to Big Sky Productions where I was interning and other days I would travel to set and work on a photo or video shoot. My time in Cape Town has inspired me to finish school and venture back into the working world.

I would of loved to have better communication before I arrived. Once I got to Cape Town, everything was amazing but it was a little scary before I showed up.

Kyler

- Amazing people
- VACtivities
- Solo travel
- Global network connections
- The choice between structure and freedom

rachael
Scotlando

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - VAC ARE THE BOMB DIGGITY

I spent 3 months working with Treatment Action Campaign in CPT and had the most incredible and life changing experience, all thanks to an amazing team who are with you every step of the way. VAC is so much fun and the guys so amazing at organising events and team bonding sessions to make sure everyone gets the most out of their internship, and out of their time spent in Cape Town! The experience i gained through the opportunity given to me by VAC to work with such an incredible and active NGO such as TAC was absolutely invaluable to me, and has secured a decision to now pursue something similar as my career choice in the future.

Perhaps more internships available, but everything else is awesome, especially the extra effort vAC go to to ensure all people are having a great and productive time! It is wonderful as well that they provide transport to and from townships to ensure safety.

Kbenedict
Boston
Westfield State University

Live changer

My decision to intern abroad in South Africa with VAC was by far one of the best decisions of my life. This program pushed my comfort zone and forced me to constantly challenge myself. The staff was amazing and were all willing to help me during my time there. The friday activities allowed us to see other parts of the city and region that otherwise I may of not known about. Overall, I wouldn't trade my experience in Cape Town for anything. I loved my internship and being a part of the VAC family. I can't wait for the day when I can go back!

I wish the housing was all vac interns

Joshua
Istanbul
Hamilton College

VACorps

An amazing program. Opened my eyes to the world and helped introduce me to lifelong friends and my wife. As an attorney, my time at the SA Human Rights Commission set the foundation for a continued effort to help others through my pro bono projects.

Joe
Portland, Oregon
Pacific University

VAC Testimonial

After watching the 2010 World Cup, seeing pictures and videos, and learning about the culture of the country and its people I knew that South Africa was a place I needed to visit at some point in my life. When \i learned that my program at school offered an internship in Cape Town through VAC \i realized I would finally have my chance. Thanks to their hard work and willingness to answer all of my ridiculous questions, everything from the application process to getting settled in my house to helping us plan trips went very smoothly.

My experience in Cape Town was one I will never forget. Working as a PT at a school district in Gugulethu was an experience unlike anything I've done prior, and both my workers and the kids I worked with definitely left an imprint on me. Every day, regardless of how tired I was from the non-stop sightseeing and activities, the kids helped keep me going with their fun attitude toward 'physio' and the looks on their faces when I walked into the classroom. I was also lucky enough to be placed at Maitland Cottage for the second half of my internship, which was also incredible. The happiness that some of my kids showed when they found out they could return home from the hospital really made me feel like my work made a difference, and that was a pretty incredible feeling.

On top of the amazing internship experience, all of the 'VACtivities,' our Garden Route trip to bungee jump, ride elephants, and do a horseback safari, and paragliding over the city were the icing on the cake. Cape Town and my time with VAC was truly an unforgettable experience and I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in travel and working abroad. Thanks VAC Team!

Providing a little information to incoming interns regarding the history and culture of South Africa would be helpful. Especially to those interns working in a township, just to better prepare them for what the townships actually are and what life there is like.

The Volunteer Adventure Corps internship program creates custom placements in Cape Town, South Africa. We consistently receive rave reviews from program participants, parents and university administrators alike because we devote all our energy to one purpose -- helping you have a personally and professionally rewarding