- South Africa
View Other Details
- A passion for development work.
- Strong communication skills.
- A flexible attitude.
- A keen interest to learn.
3 months – USD 2,096
4 months – USD 2,611
5 months – USD 3,126
6 months – USD 3,642
- Full accommodation.
- Transfer from and to Cape Town International airport.
- Assistance with finding work placement.
- Assistance with your visa arrangement.
- On the ground support during your stay.
- A discount on weekend activities.
- Flights to Cape Town.
- Visa, medical and travel insurance costs for the duration of your placement – must include cover for repatriation.
- Meals and items of personal nature (f.e. curios, gifts, clothing).
- Costs for additional excursions or activities.
Want to put up your digital marketing skills for a good cause? Roots Interns offers you the exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience while also helping a social enterprise develop a wider online presence and spread their mission on the internet!
This internship will take you to Johannesburg, South Africa, where you'll be working with Digital Butter, a local digital marketing agency that supports non-profit organizations by providing them social media, fundraising, web design and branding. These small non-profit organizations work on all kinds of social impact programs, but lack enough resources to run their own online campaigns. That's why Digital Butter and you will help them gain media presence and take a burden off their shoulders!
This internship is perfect for those who are interested in communications, marketing and fundraising, and also want to support grassroots charities in South Africa.