Social Enterprise Gap Year Program - Change the World in Seoul

Social Enterprise Gap Year Program - Change the World in Seoul

Would you like to get to know South Korea? Do you need an internship to finish your studies? If you're thinking about taking an internship, you've come to the right place!

If you want to reach a social enterprise or NGO in South Korea, we can help!
Korea Gap Year arranges interesting internships for high school graduates and college/university students, from 2 months in varied areas and all over Korea.

You can contact and ask this program via an email as below.
Olivia Ju, [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The job position is usually unpaid. If needed, we can contact you with more details! Please specify if you would like to be contacted in English.

The first intership in Korea

I would like to thank GapYear for help in finding a place for the internship. I could address to them in any question and problem. And they immediately tried to help me. In addition, they helped us not only before the internship, but also during it. Thanks to them, I got a great opportunity to go to Korea for an internship, for 2 months, which I had long dreamed of. Therefore, if you dream to go to Korea, and also get some experience, I advise you to turn to GapYear. They will certainly help you.

Worth experience ever

It was my first experience to working since I graduated and Korea GAP YEAR really teach me what I need to learn and know . All of the coworkers were nice and helpful. Even I am not fluent in Korean they trying to understand what I am saying. If you love Korea and want to have work experience in a peaceful environment you can apply for short term internship in here ! and plus , all of the coworkers and the CEO are open minded it's easier for you to adapt in here !

provide English website so people who couldn't understand Korea can join this program

About Korea Gapyear

Korea Gapyear is running national and international volunteer, internship, travel, and education program. Pursuing Social Enterprise model to provide free national programs, and low-cost international programs.Contributing to society by setting up a...