• South Korea

Year Round
Age Max

Pricing

$1,690 USD
Notice: the tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations. AIP offers 3 types of internship packages designed to fulfill the needs of all our program participants. Placement Package, the most basic package, includes customized internship placement, visa assistance, and 24/7 emergency assistance. Standard Package is an upgraded version of the Placement Package but includes a fully furnished accommodation, transportation cards, SIM card, airport pickup, and language courses. Signature Package includes every benefit from the Standard Package, monthly trips to explore your host country, gym membership and access to networking events.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
Jan 27, 2021
Aug 16, 2021

South Korea is truly a unique and dynamic country that boasts gorgeous rural landscapes, and a one of a kind culture. Korea is renowned for being one of the top technology hubs across the globe and is revolutionizing the industry. The Information Technology industry is well established in South Korea; other popular industries include Arts & Fashion, Entrepreneurship, and PR & Marketing.

If you are interested in expanding your global network and receiving invaluable experience in your field of choice, you can trust AIP. We are dedicated in making this experience as pleasant as possible, whilst providing you the internship of your design.

Our Korea internship program offers:
- Transportation cards
- SIM card
- Korean language course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

Program Highlights

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Current Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings by Asia Internship Program (AIP).

• 9-10 rating 97.56%
  • 3-4 rating 2.44%
Cruz

It was a unique experience

I was very worried I would not get the chance to go to South Korea and complete my internship because of the pandemic. However, things ended up working out and I didn't miss the opportunity to experience the culture of South Korea and interact with so many different people. I am glad I extended my internship to 2 months. I really got a lot out of it. The company I interned at taught me a lot about the import/export industry and how things are changing because of the pandemic. This internship will definitely benefit me in my future career. Thank you very much!

Chance

A meaningful internship

Anybody who is looking for a meaningful internship experience I advise to use AIP’s service. Very reliable, transparent and so far most affordable on the market. My internship was not just meaningful in terms of getting practical experience but also in terms of finding what I am really passionate about. Now I am planning to go back home and start a business with a person I’ve met during the internship program this year. Thank you AIP for this once in a lifetime opportunity. I will never forget it.

Robby

Want to go back!

I was definitely scared at first to be going to South Korea by myself because it was the first time I have travelled by myself in my life, and it was also during the pandemic. But, AIP helped me throughout the whole process and dealt with my concerns and worries when I was in South Korea. They gave 24/7 support for me when I needed it, they answered questions that I had any concerns about as well. The overall team was just amazing and helpful!

The internship itself was an experience! I managed to learn some Korean through working in a local Korean company, I made new friends and learnt so much about the culture that it makes me want to go back to Korea and live there! I already miss the country and will definitely be going back to travel when the pandemic is better!

Chet

Using an internship service provider in order to search for internship placement was not something new to me, but I’ve been fascinated by how smooth and understandable the process was with AIP, especially during pandemics. My supervisor was very helpful and transparent during the whole process. Any issues I’ve been facing during the internship were faced and addressed immediately with the best possible solution. The internship I applied for was supposed to be in China, however, since the visa restrictions were against it AIP assisted me with a very attractive opportunity in South Korea, the country I’ve never thought I would be interested in and more than that I decided to stay here after the internship was over. Truly appreciate the cooperation from AIP’s side and transparency in dealing with issues.

Alphoson

Fantastic internship in South Korea!

I have finished an internship in South Korea 2 weeks ago and I felt that it was an amazing experience for me! I have applied with AIP and got an offer from the company which matched with my request the best and the interview went so well and my internship coordinator assisted me with everything so fast. When the internship agreement was completed, my visa process began right after. My internship coordinator provided me the visa assistance which was so helpful even though there was more difficult and complicated due to the pandemic, I finally received a visa on time and flied to South Korea as planned! When I arrived in Seoul and stayed on the quarantine place, I have worked remotely with the company and to let me have a good introduction before I go to the office. My supervisor was so nice and kind, she guided me with all the details I had to know such as informed me detailly the daily tasks, introduced me to people in the company and they were so warm, and she also advised me of the place nearby where I could try the delicious Korean food! I was really enjoy working there and I was wish to work in Seoul after I graduate. I found that their lifestyle and their food were so attractive in which I was so happy in everyday I spent my time there. In terms of my role or job descriptions, it did teach me a lot of how I can be proficient in that field. Also, the responsibility that everybody had on their own tasks, I was so impressive with people in the company. They worked hard and they knew the way to relax as well, I love the balance that I have seen from people there and I wish to do that as well. I would also say that there were some obstacles in the beginning in which I was so new and young, however, every time I made some mistakes, my supervisor was always kind to me. She did not blame any, but instead she asked me and taught me the correct way to do that. People in other departments were also kind to me and they said that they were so happy to have international interns in the company in which they were able to practice some basic English conversation with me and I was so happy to talk to them 😊 Time flies so fast, at the moment I finished the internship and stays at my home already. I would like to say thank you to everything that leads me to this experience, I am so sure that I will go to Seoul again. I do not know that I will get a job there or not, but I am so in love with their culture and food. Seoul is the place that everybody should go once in their life and I would recommend it to my friends and others who would like to have an internship there as well!

Salvatore

Completing an internship against all odds!

I am a third-year university in America and it has always been my dream to experience Asian culture, specifically in South Korea. I thought that it wouldn’t be possible due to the pandemic, but not with AIP! Everyone was so helpful and guided me through every step – from the first interview until my last day of internship. My AIP supervisor, Fiona, was very kind and very responsive to my every need. Not only did I get to travel and experience the culture, I was also able to learn so much from the internship and potentially apply it to my future career.

Long

It was a great experience!

My internship in South Korea was very educational. I was able to improve my professional skills and capabilities. I was also given the opportunity to expand my connections and improve my network. This internship has helped me grow my professional career a lot. But beyond that, I learned a lot about the unique culture and traditions of South Korea. It is truly a beautiful country. Thank you AIP for giving me the chance to explore it. I will definitely visit it again. It has given me so much. I would greatly recommend this internship to anyone who wants to grow their professional portfolio and experience a new culture at the same time.

Bill

Grateful for the opportunity!

Last year. my parents and I decided that even though there was an ongoing pandemic, that I would take the opportunity to go to South Korea to do some sight-seeing and also to complete my internship requirement for my graduation. I'm really glad that I hit two bird with one stone because it was such an amazing experience despite all complications. The culture, the food, the people, everything just amazed me. Although it seemed that all was lost, the timing was actually perfect as I needed a small getaway from all the problems going around the world and in my life. I'm really thankful to AIP for allowing and supporting me to get through everything and for making my experience worthwhile.