Internship in Korea by Asia Internship Program

South Korea is truly a unique and dynamic country that boasts gorgeous rural landscapes, and a one of a kind culture. Korea is renowned for being one of the top technology hubs across the globe and is revolutionizing the industry. The Information Technology industry is well established in South Korea; other popular industries include Arts & Fashion, Entrepreneurship, and PR & Marketing.

If you are interested in expanding your global network and receiving invaluable experience in your field of choice, you can trust AIP. We are dedicated in making this experience as pleasant as possible, whilst providing you the internship of your design.

Our Korea internship program offers:
- Transportation cards
- SIM card
- Korean language course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

New Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings on our job board.

Due to visa restrictions in many countries, we suggest you are 18 or older. We also have gap year students applying to our program, however, the job scope in your internship would be more limited compared to university students or graduates.

It is possible to get some reimbursements. However, we are not able to guarantee any form of compensation. All applicants must be open to accepting unpaid internships before applying to the program. You can find more details on our pricing on this link https://internsinasia.com/packages-fees/

• 9-10 rating 96.43%
  • 3-4 rating 3.57%
Buford

Visit South Korea if you haven't!

First of all, the food was amazing! If you love korean food, you have to come to South Korea to try their traditional food! I only got this opportunity because the company I was interning at were very nice to me and would always take me out to eat all the best Korean street food!

Not only was the company I worked at helped improve my skills in programming, I got actual hands on experience working on various projects. On top of that, I got to experience a different culture and live out my K-pop dreams!

Bruno

South Korea never fails to amaze me

It's been my 4th time in Korea and this country really never fails to amaze it. Even in the midst of the pandemic, the beauty of this country excels even further. What made this experience even better is that I was able to share having a professional and leisure time in this country. On top of that, my colleagues were kind enough to bring me around places that I have not been before, showing me the hidden gems of Seoul. It's honestly thanks to AIP for the opportunity and I would not have done this without them!

Take a chance on things that seem skeptical to you! You never know what you'll come across in this day in age.
Jakey

Messy at first, amazing at last

Ever since I accepted an internship offer from one of the partner companies of AIP, things started to get messy in terms of the visa. Although I had all the documents in place, getting through the immigration was little tough because of all the questions asked by the officer. Things like this can get messy for me because I don't respond well to officers and it just makes me panic. Nonetheless, I was able to get through and finish my 14 day quarantine successfully and did my internship altogether. The internship experience itself was amazing and I couldn't ask for a better team to work with. I am still in touch with them to this day and I actually do some side work for them. I'm glad that things worked well and for those applying to AIP to intern in Korea, just be aware that the visa situation can be a bit tough so make sure that you have all documents in place and that your point of contact at AIP is always up-to-date with your own situation.

Matin

My crazy experience in South Korea

South Korea was a crazy experience all together. From doing a 2 week quarantine period to completing my internship during a pandemic. It seemed at first that things were falling apart but it honestly started to pick up piece by piece. The quarantine period was actually not so bad as the people there were very helpful and friendly. Going on to my internship, I felt very welcomed. My supervisor and colleagues made sure I was felt at home and guided me through all the tasks they gave me. I'm happy I took this internship with AIP as well as they were very straightforward and non-confusing. Everything felt like a straight road and that's what I'm most grateful for.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Having a positive mindset goes a long way into having an amazing experience abroad.
Mike

2019 in South Korea

I had my internship experience with AIP back in Summer of 2019 and I still remember everything to this day. Seeing the situation, I'm very glad I had my experience before COVID existed. I was able to do things that I wanted to like travel or even walk the streets without being judged for not wearing a mask. I must imagine that it's difficult for interns at this time to intern in Korea. Nonetheless, AIP did an amazing job with how they handled my case from top to bottom. They checked every list to make me feel safe and happy. Will be entirely grateful for the work of AIP.

At the time my application kept going to different people and it was really confusing at first, but everything was handled properly and I'm very appreciative of it.
Jason

Happiest time of my life!

It has been nearly 3 months since my internship experience in Korea and I still think about the wonderful time I had there everyday. I have never been outside the US and coming into Asia for the first time was hard to deal with. The language may be the biggest obstacle that I had to run through because it seemed like no one spoke any English at all. It was obviously different from my host company where everyone can speak English but it was still hard going to restaurants or even traveling around. Nonetheless, I still had an amazing time in the country and I will surely be coming back with other friends of mine to introduce them to a beautiful culture!

I'd say to come with a friend at least so that you won't feel lonely. The first couple of weeks were tough and I wish that I had someone beside me the whole time.
Mark

One of the bucket list!

For the longest time, I've always wanted to go to South Korea for either work experience or just as a vacation. Couple of months ago I had the opportunity to do an internship in South Korea from AIP with another friend of mine. It was truly an amazing and unforgettable experience. I can really myself settling here in South Korea but that is obviously a story for another time. Before doing this internship, I looked through different internship programs and immediately stuck with AIP and I'm glad I did. They were very helpful to me and made sure that I was happy all throughout the internship and my stay in South Korea. I'm glad I've taken this opportunity.

It would be great to bring a friend along with you so that you won't feel lonely in a foreign country.
Alex

Safe and sound!

This internship experience went better than expected!! I applied to AIP last year around October and began my internship in South Korea in January. It was scary to travel at first because of the early stages of COVID-19 being announced around the world but AIP suggested me South Korea as they were handling the virus at the highest and impressive level. Interacting with people in Korea was a huge change with both the cultural differences and covid-19 safety measure. Nonetheless, I was able to make good friends with my colleagues and random strangers in the country. Everyone was really friendly and I definitely grew in love with the country. I will most definitely be visiting in the near future!

There were a couple of times during the placement process where I wasn't getting responses from the AIP staff for a couple of days. Though, I would get the help when needed and that's the important part I was looking for.