Internship in Korea by Asia Internship Program

South Korea is truly a unique and dynamic country that boasts gorgeous rural landscapes, and a one of a kind culture. Korea is renowned for being one of the top technology hubs across the globe and is revolutionizing the industry. The Information Technology industry is well established in South Korea; other popular industries include Arts & Fashion, Entrepreneurship, and PR & Marketing.

If you are interested in expanding your global network and receiving invaluable experience in your field of choice, you can trust AIP. We are dedicated in making this experience as pleasant as possible, whilst providing you the internship of your design.

Our Korea internship program offers:
- Transportation cards
- SIM card
- Korean language course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Due to visa restrictions in many countries, we suggest you are 18 or older. We also have gap year students applying to our program, however, the job scope in your internship would be more limited compared to university students or graduates.

It is possible to get some reimbursements. However, we are not able to guarantee any form of compensation. All applicants must be open to accepting unpaid internships before applying to the program. You can find more details on our pricing on this link https://internsinasia.com/packages-fees/

Karl

Miraculously amazing!

Being able to travel to another country with the ongoing pandemic was really a miracle that I was looking for in the darkest times of my life.

Going to Korea was a childhood dream of mine and with my initial plans to go in 2019, I thought for sure I could make it in 2020 and I promised myself as well. I applied to AIP for an internship and it seemed that everything was falling apart when COVID-19 was announced as a global pandemic and every country was basically closing down their borders. Luckily enough, AIP updated me and informed with the possibility of going to Korea as businesses were slowly getting back on their feet. All I had to do was go through a 2-week quarantine period and then I was able to proceed to doing an internship in South Korea.

The experience was a lifetime dream and a memory that will forever be engraved in my body. I am entirely grateful and I look to explore further to countries like Japan or Taiwan.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Getting my parents approval was definitely hard but making them understand that this is for my experience was all I needed to say.
Jolie

Against all odds!

Honestly speaking, it's not everyday you get an opportunity like this to travel to a country abroad for an internship or work experience. As for me, my parents finally allowed me to pursue this dream of mine to travel to Asia to have some work experience to enhance my career and to learn another culture.

Ever since September of last year, I've been wanting to go to Korea but when COVID-19 hit the global scale, I thought for sure I wasn't able to travel anymore. In addition to that, I've been having personal issues in my family which made it seem that this dream of mine was falling apart.

I was able to pull through it all and thanks to AIP, they were able to help me out a couple of months ago and get me the internship and travel experience I was looking for. AIP staff were absolutely helpful and kind to me and I couldn't ask for a better team.

No matter what obstacles you face, always know that there is that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Bella

Completed a wonderful internship experience in South Korea!

With the ongoing global pandemic, I am extremely grateful for having the opportunity to finally travel to South Korea to do an internship. I am definitely looking to take it further by taking a full time position here at the company I'm currently interning for, but we'll see where life takes me.

I was recommended by a couple of friends here at university to apply for AIP for an internship program as they are alumni's of the program. The experience is exactly as I expected and there is nothing more I could've asked for with all the help they've given me from finding a company and assisting in all aspects of the program. Huge appreciation to the community manager for always keep in touch with me and always checking on me to make sure I was safe and okay.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would definitely have been more prepared with the quarantine period in terms of paying for it. Was really surprised with how much it was.
Golden

Rollercoaster ride!

What a crazy rollercoaster ride I just went through!

I would like to commend AIP for helping me all throughout the process and for keeping me sane in situation here I thought everything was falling apart. I applied to AIP for an internship in South Korea back when COVID-19 didn't exist and expected to travel stress-free last March. I was definitely wrong as I had to go through the quarantine process and multiple documents that needed to be processed. Needless to say, everything went well and I was able to enter South Korea and finally do my internship. The internship experience was amazing considering the "social-distancing" everybody had to practice. I was able to go to work and travel around the country as a tourist would normally do. Really missed on a lot of stuff and I'll be sure to complete my need-to-see list in South Korea when I come back in the near future.

Overall, the experience was great and I have AIP to thank for with all the help they provided me!

Take a chance! It's not every day you get an opportunity to travel the world and explore the horizon!
Janna

Internship during COVID..

Even with the pandemic going on around the world, I had the chance and opportunity to travel all the way to South Korea and gain some professional experience which, at the time, didn't seem possible with travel bans happening left and right. At first, I was looking for internships abroad for when traveling becomes "safe". However, after contacting AIP and discussing about my commitment for an internship in Asia, they explained to me that South Korea was a strong possibility for me which then convinced me to take it. One thing I loved about AIP was that they were very straight forward and and clear with the process which make everything smooth for me. Any issues I encountered were resolved quickly and questions were answered within 24 hours. The Community Manager always kept me on check and made sure I was safe, which is something I definitely appreciate while I'm all alone in a country I've never been before. 2 Months for an internship were definitely short but after getting along with my colleagues and actually being offered a position in my host company, I'm looking to come back to South Korea and possibly growing my professional experience here.

I applied for the Standard Package and I just wished there was a drop-off option to the airport on the last day. Would've saved a lot of time for me.
Kristin

Quarantine ruined my internship, or did it?

This coronavirus definitely did it.
I was having an amazing time in Korea, getting the opportunity to travel around and the explore with my friends and colleagues, and then everything went on lockdown and my parents called me back home. What's definitely frustrating is that for the first time in weeks, I was getting along with my colleagues and was finally showing me around when I was somewhat alone when I first arrived.
I don't think I can say much about AIP other than they've done a great job in terms of keeping me in check and on high alert with the news of the coronavirus and giving me advice on what I have to do next. Though, one thing I would like to thank them for is speaking with the company I was interning with and having them allow me to still connect with them in case I need to complete any incomplete tasks given in my internship.
Other than that, I really wished I completed my internship instead of having to leave early but I will definitely come back to meet all the new friends I've made.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Seeing everyone in Korea going mayhem about the coronavirus was definitely new and life experience. Though, I'd never go through it again if I had the choice.
Ricardo

Top times in Korea!

I did my internship in Korea which was a huge cultural shock for me, the food and way of living are so different than in Italy, after some getting used to it, I started to enjoy it more. My company was really cool we went to karaoke with each other every Thursday night which was really fun because I expected the company culture to be stricter and more organized. My house in Seoul was perfect, I had really fun housemates which I traveled a lot with and of course the party. I also met up with other applicants from AIP and we visited a networking event together which was really interesting because I never been to one. A place to go is the Lotte indoor world, which is the biggest indoor theme park, its worth visiting! I would recommend anyone to take on this experience with open arms and enjoy your time to the fullest.

What was your funniest moment?
I loved this one time that I was walking around the streets and I was playing with a stray cat. That was a beautiful moment.
Susan

Taking my adventures to Korea

I'm literally blown away at the fact that I did everything I dreamt of doing in South Korea.
I grew up listening and following to KPop ever since I was young with my childhood friends, and to be able to actually set foot in the dreamland was just amazing for me overall.

As to my experience, internship-wise, I couldn't ask for a better place to have done it. My boss and colleagues were very helpful in showing me around and getting me to comfort zone after being out of it for the first few weeks. Some of my colleagues even went as far as to teach me Korean as I had 0 to none what-so-ever on my Korean skills.

As for AIP, the team was very supportive and helpful in getting my placement process done. I must admit, there were a couple of situations that left me afraid such as when I wouldn't be getting frequent replies or basically just being left hanging by the team. I've also been transferred to 3 different AIP staff, which was honestly hectic. Regardless, everything was done in a professional manner, and I can't commend them enough for their hard work and for getting me placed for an internship in Seoul.

I honestly wished that I just stuck to one point of contact to avoid all types of confusion.