Internship in Korea by Asia Internship Program

South Korea is truly a unique and dynamic country that boasts gorgeous rural landscapes, and a one of a kind culture. Korea is renowned for being one of the top technology hubs across the globe and is revolutionizing the industry. The Information Technology industry is well established in South Korea; other popular industries include Arts & Fashion, Entrepreneurship, and PR & Marketing.

If you are interested in expanding your global network and receiving invaluable experience in your field of choice, you can trust AIP. We are dedicated in making this experience as pleasant as possible, whilst providing you the internship of your design.

Our Korea internship program offers:
- Transportation cards
- SIM card
- Korean language course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Due to visa restrictions in many countries, we suggest you are 18 or older. We also have gap year students applying to our program, however, the job scope in your internship would be more limited compared to university students or graduates.

It is possible to get some reimbursements. However, we are not able to guarantee any form of compensation. All applicants must be open to accepting unpaid internships before applying to the program. You can find more details on our pricing on this link https://internsinasia.com/packages-fees/

Matin

My crazy experience in South Korea

South Korea was a crazy experience all together. From doing a 2 week quarantine period to completing my internship during a pandemic. It seemed at first that things were falling apart but it honestly started to pick up piece by piece. The quarantine period was actually not so bad as the people there were very helpful and friendly. Going on to my internship, I felt very welcomed. My supervisor and colleagues made sure I was felt at home and guided me through all the tasks they gave me. I'm happy I took this internship with AIP as well as they were very straightforward and non-confusing. Everything felt like a straight road and that's what I'm most grateful for.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Having a positive mindset goes a long way into having an amazing experience abroad.
Mike

2019 in South Korea

I had my internship experience with AIP back in Summer of 2019 and I still remember everything to this day. Seeing the situation, I'm very glad I had my experience before COVID existed. I was able to do things that I wanted to like travel or even walk the streets without being judged for not wearing a mask. I must imagine that it's difficult for interns at this time to intern in Korea. Nonetheless, AIP did an amazing job with how they handled my case from top to bottom. They checked every list to make me feel safe and happy. Will be entirely grateful for the work of AIP.

At the time my application kept going to different people and it was really confusing at first, but everything was handled properly and I'm very appreciative of it.
Jason

Happiest time of my life!

It has been nearly 3 months since my internship experience in Korea and I still think about the wonderful time I had there everyday. I have never been outside the US and coming into Asia for the first time was hard to deal with. The language may be the biggest obstacle that I had to run through because it seemed like no one spoke any English at all. It was obviously different from my host company where everyone can speak English but it was still hard going to restaurants or even traveling around. Nonetheless, I still had an amazing time in the country and I will surely be coming back with other friends of mine to introduce them to a beautiful culture!

I'd say to come with a friend at least so that you won't feel lonely. The first couple of weeks were tough and I wish that I had someone beside me the whole time.
Mark

One of the bucket list!

For the longest time, I've always wanted to go to South Korea for either work experience or just as a vacation. Couple of months ago I had the opportunity to do an internship in South Korea from AIP with another friend of mine. It was truly an amazing and unforgettable experience. I can really myself settling here in South Korea but that is obviously a story for another time. Before doing this internship, I looked through different internship programs and immediately stuck with AIP and I'm glad I did. They were very helpful to me and made sure that I was happy all throughout the internship and my stay in South Korea. I'm glad I've taken this opportunity.

It would be great to bring a friend along with you so that you won't feel lonely in a foreign country.
Alex

Safe and sound!

This internship experience went better than expected!! I applied to AIP last year around October and began my internship in South Korea in January. It was scary to travel at first because of the early stages of COVID-19 being announced around the world but AIP suggested me South Korea as they were handling the virus at the highest and impressive level. Interacting with people in Korea was a huge change with both the cultural differences and covid-19 safety measure. Nonetheless, I was able to make good friends with my colleagues and random strangers in the country. Everyone was really friendly and I definitely grew in love with the country. I will most definitely be visiting in the near future!

There were a couple of times during the placement process where I wasn't getting responses from the AIP staff for a couple of days. Though, I would get the help when needed and that's the important part I was looking for.
Nicholas

Grateful for the opportunity!

Couple of months ago, I had the opportunity to go to South Korea for an internship/vacation and looking at my photos and videos of my experience now, I'm really lucky to have had the experience. Despite the lockdown in multiple countries, I was eligible to travel to South Korea and it was one of the best experiences of my life, hands down.

I pretty much give a lot of credit to AIP for the massive help to making this dream of mine come true. With all their help and advice, I was able to pull through this whilst traveling and this will be something I will never forget. I'm still in touch with their community manager and he's been very nice to me!

I think everyone should keep an open mind when it comes to an opportunity that doesn't seem real
Karl

Miraculously amazing!

Being able to travel to another country with the ongoing pandemic was really a miracle that I was looking for in the darkest times of my life.

Going to Korea was a childhood dream of mine and with my initial plans to go in 2019, I thought for sure I could make it in 2020 and I promised myself as well. I applied to AIP for an internship and it seemed that everything was falling apart when COVID-19 was announced as a global pandemic and every country was basically closing down their borders. Luckily enough, AIP updated me and informed with the possibility of going to Korea as businesses were slowly getting back on their feet. All I had to do was go through a 2-week quarantine period and then I was able to proceed to doing an internship in South Korea.

The experience was a lifetime dream and a memory that will forever be engraved in my body. I am entirely grateful and I look to explore further to countries like Japan or Taiwan.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Getting my parents approval was definitely hard but making them understand that this is for my experience was all I needed to say.
Jolie

Against all odds!

Honestly speaking, it's not everyday you get an opportunity like this to travel to a country abroad for an internship or work experience. As for me, my parents finally allowed me to pursue this dream of mine to travel to Asia to have some work experience to enhance my career and to learn another culture.

Ever since September of last year, I've been wanting to go to Korea but when COVID-19 hit the global scale, I thought for sure I wasn't able to travel anymore. In addition to that, I've been having personal issues in my family which made it seem that this dream of mine was falling apart.

I was able to pull through it all and thanks to AIP, they were able to help me out a couple of months ago and get me the internship and travel experience I was looking for. AIP staff were absolutely helpful and kind to me and I couldn't ask for a better team.

No matter what obstacles you face, always know that there is that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.