• South Korea
    • Seoul

Program Details

Year Round

Pricing

- A guaranteed professional internship in your preferred industry
- Immersive business workshop
- Career coaching and support
- Curated calendar of professional networking events
- Curated online courses and tools
- CV support
- Beyond Academy Certificate of Excellence
- Thriving local community
- Comprehensive 24/7 local support
- Orientation
- Welcome dinner
- Bi-Weekly community dinner
- Local events and day trips
- A bustling social calendar of exciting events
- Farewell dinner to celebrate program completion
- Visa support
Airfare Meals Travel Insurance
Sep 13, 2021
Sep 06, 2021
9 travelers are looking at this program

Learn better. Travel further. Dream bigger.

While Seoul is forward thinking, fashion driven and big on tech, it remains greatly traditional. You’ll see modern design & architecture next to ancient temples. Seoul is voted the worlds most innovative economy. Its home to major global companies like Samsung, a concentration of disruptive start-ups and everything in between.

We’ll design your Seoul Internship Program so it has the perfect elements for your career success. From selecting the right internship for you from our network of host companies, to workshops and coaching that will give you the skills and insights to flourish during your internship and beyond. Our Seoul Program is available in 18 industries, with start dates every month, and durations from 1-6 months.

Vibrant culture, thriving business scene, plus a healthy helping of delicious Korean food. An Internship Seoul offers the perfect place for an internship you'll never forget.

Program Highlights

• A guaranteed professional internship in your chosen industry. Gain insights into local business practice and CV- boosting skills and experience.
  • A carefully designed career development program, including 1-to-1professional coaching, immersive business workshop, CV support, curated online courses, plus invites to exclusive networking events.
  • A bustling social calendar including day trip to Jeonju village, tour of Seoul's hidden alleys, Korean cooking class, biweekly dinners, and many more exciting events.
  • A thriving local community of fellow interns led by our local Community Team offering 24/7 support.
  • Welcome orientation, airport transport on arrival, local SIM, Beyond goodies bag, farewell dinner, and much more

Morgan

Everything worked out amazingly

The Beyond team really went out of their way to help make everything happen. After failing my first interview, Krystal did an hour-long video call with me and helped me work on my confidence and interview skills. Her advice helped so much and I was successful on my next one! I was all set for my Seoul program but due to covid situation unfortunately I was not able to go as planned. Beyond had already lined up the internship but as I couldn’t delay my start date, I ended up doing most of it online. I’m actually very glad with how things turned out. My internship was 2.5 months and my colleagues really made me feel part of the team. I also managed to sit in on many client and agency zoom meetings which was cool!. My company is a mid to high-end fashion brand based in Seoul that’s now expanding their marketing reach to the US. So everything actually worked out super well. I hope to join Beyond again in summer 2022!