Looking for an amazing Internship Experience in Barcelona ?

Are you ready for a sunny and challenging experience abroad? It's up to you to make it happen!

Premium Internship helps students and graduates to find the right internship in the right location which will enable them to make their entry into the professional world.

Apply to our available internships: http://premiuminternship.com/internships

• Premium placement: we help you choose a program that best fits your career interests
  • Accomodation: rent a flat or shared appartment according to your budget
  • Staff support: we assist you with visa, career coaching, airport pick-up
  • Make friends from all over the world: we organize parties and social-cultural events
  • Flexibility: most of our internships have a part-time schedule so you can enjoy more your free time

Hari

Incredible Internship in Barcelona

Internship abroad is a difficult decision for every student although, it offers a lot to your personal and professional career. Gaining a professional experience, exploring a new culture and having fun with students from several countries are the best part you will never forget.

I recommend premium internship to all students because it's a best platform fo find your dreamed internship in Barcelona. Premium Internship not only helps you to find an internship that best fit your profile but also provides a full package including visa assistance, accommodation, orientation, airport pickup etc to start your great professional career in Barcelona.

You should be able to offer internships in whole Spain and in several categories.
Keerthivasan

Fun and Future

Its really helpful for all new intern for their growth in future.
For up coming intern have to explore the world. I suggest you this website for your internship
If you really need knowledge, experience, growth, skills and development for future, kindly sign up and explore.
I hope will be useful for youngster and their studies.
Not only can students gain knowledge and experience that makes them more attractive to potential employers, but they also are better equipped to manage the job search when graduation rolls around…

No, I don't recommend this program
Fatih

Great Internship

I have developed myself on a personal level, and I have also made lots of wonderful memories. After the internship, I am clearer about what I want to do in the future. In Barcelona there are lots of places to visit, wonderful beaches to relax and the weather is also great. People working in the office are friendly and they are nice people. The internship is very flexible in time so we can get to know different parts of the city during our internship. I met a lot of new people and I made lots of international friends!

Bahar

Great

I like this internship a lot. I totally recommend this program. Sales& marketing department is a good deparment to work. The office is a safe place to work. People working in the office are friendly and they are nice people. They help when We have problems. And its also Great to be an intern in Barcelona. In Barcelona there are lots of places to visit, wonderful beachs to relax andvtge Weather is also Great.

Thu

Interesting internship

I really like the city and the people here in Barcelona. The internship is very flexible in time so we can get to know different parts of the city during our internship. I also met and made friends with many international students here. Just imagine having a vacation and developing your skills and careers at the same time! I learn a lot about blogging, social media management, and video editing. After the internship, I am clearer about what I want to do in the future. Thank you Premiuminternship for such a wonderful opportunity.

Sabina

My awesome summer abroad

I used to pass by Sagrada Familia on my way to work everyday. After work, I used to go together with my coalleagues to the beach.
I met a lot of new people and I made lots of international friends!
I feel that working in a multicultural environment has helped me a lot! I have grown a lot on a personal level, I have developed myself on a personal level, and I have also made lots of wonderful memories.
Best summer of my life!

About Premium Internship

Premium Internship is a recruitment agency based in Barcelona. Our mission is to assist students and graduates to find the right internship in the best location. Our internships enable students to learn the needed skills to prepare them for their...