View Other Details
Airport Pickup, Onsite Orientation, Host Institution Enrollment, Internship Placement, Housing Options, Local Activities, Excursions, Medical Insurance, Cell Phone, Onsite Staff, 24/7 Emergency Support, Pre-departure Advising, and more...
As a program participant, you will spend a 6-week summer term in Seville, Spain taking a minimum of 20 hours of intensive Spanish language training, live in an apartment or with a Spanish family, apply a travel stipend to a variety of available excursion destinations and local activities, receive teamwork and leadership training using Myers Briggs AND perform an internship within your academic discipline.
- Variety! There are numerous career fields interns can get involved with in Seville, talk to a GlobalEd representative to find one that is right for you.
- Options! Students can choose to stay in an apartment or a home-stay in Seville.
- Excursions! Interns enjoy many excursions during their time in Seville, including a day trips to Cordoba, and Gibraltar, and overnight stays in Portugal, and Granada.
- There are four different summer internship sessions available in Seville. Visit the GlobalEd website to find the program that best fits your schedule.
- Your program fee includes housing, medical insurance, orientation, and internship placement!