Sign up today to begin preparing for YES's 8-week summer internship in Seville, Spain! Participants will spend the first week taking a language course and working on their resume and interview preparation. Further instruction on interviews, work placements and the culture of the Spanish work environment are also included. Placements are determined by the participants Spanish language ability and prior experience. Check out YES's website for more information!
- Participants will gain international work experience to greatly improve their resumes!
- YES provides an extensive orientation including an introduction to Spanish work culture, resume preparation and company interviews.
- Participants will use and improve their developing Spanish language skills on a daily basis.
- YES staff maintains communication with program participants and company supervisors to effectively manage successful internship experiences.
- Participants will get to experience an intercultural work environment.