Internship in Spain with AIPC Pandora

One of our more popular Individual Incoming Program is the Internship Project. If you are interested in developing your professional competence in an international setting, working with a Spanish company with a staff from around the world, improving your level of Spanish, the Internship program in Spain is what you are looking for. With this program you will enforce your professional, intercultural and interpersonal competence, and increase your capacity of connecting with the global work market.

• Promote learning of other process and ways of working and company cultures
  • Complement the theory training gained by the intern until now, implementing that knowledge in real situations
  • Strengthen the approach to the Spanish culture and the mutual exchange of good practices
  • Improve your knowledge of the Spanish language
  • Approaching to a company reality and develop a new vision of the professional activity in a different context

Chloé

An internship that marked my professional life

AIPC Pandora is a serious and professional organization. The arriving and welcoming were weel prepared. Valentina, the responsable of the program is very careful and the rest of team were very receptive during all my stay. I've developed tecnic and human skills that are very valorized in my current job. After my internship, I didn't have any difficulty to find a job in France. The way of life in Space is amazing. Indeed, the climate is perfect (hot but it didn't bother me) and Spain is the wonderful country that I didn't have the time to explore in full. I will come back, without any doubt.
For the future intern, I attest that you will not regret your international expérience with AIPC Pandora.
Chloé

Everybody is hard worker, helpful and available but i believe that this program may be improved by organizing more teambuilding moments.
In Atocha with coffe
Carlo

My Spanish Experience

I had an internship experience in a company inside the communication department. I lived in Spain for six months and it was one of the better periods in my life.
As intern I took part at various events made by the association (as seminars) so I could met people from all of Europe and make new friends all over the Europe!

It was an experience that helped me a lot to develop my sense of initiative, especially about my proper ideas and project.

About AIPC Pandora

AIPC Pandora is a community of over 6.000 people who have lived transformative international experiences with local communities in any of the 49 countries in which we operate. AIPC Pandora's work since 2002 focuses on facilitating participation in...