- Promote learning of other process and ways of working and company cultures
- Complement the theory training gained by the intern until now, implementing that knowledge in real situations
- Strengthen the approach to the Spanish culture and the mutual exchange of good practices
- Improve your knowledge of the Spanish language
- Approaching to a company reality and develop a new vision of the professional activity in a different context
International experiences that transform
AIPC Pandora = Learn + Experience + Transform
One of our more popular Individual Incoming Program is the Internship Project. If you are interested in developing your professional competence in an international setting, working with a Spanish company with a staff from around the world, improving your level of Spanish, the Internship program in Spain is what you are looking for. With this program you will enforce your professional, intercultural and interpersonal competence, and increase your capacity of connecting with the global work market.
View Program Information
Prices are in Euro.
There is a difference in price according to living in a host family of a shared flat and the city where you do your internship.
Homestay: 1400 - Shared flat: 1100
Homestay and Shared flat: 1200
(Prices for 1 month)
If you are interested in a longer stay, please contact us at [email protected]