Internship in Spain with AIPC Pandora

Internship in Spain with AIPC Pandora

International experiences that transform

AIPC Pandora Inbound Programs in Spain aim to empower participants through experiential learnings as a tool to contribute to their personal transformation and the community around them. Join our community!

AIPC Pandora = Learn + Experience + Transform

One of our more popular Individual Incoming Program is the Internship Project. If you are interested in developing your professional competence in an international setting, working with a Spanish company with a staff from around the world, improving your level of Spanish, the Internship program in Spain is what you are looking for. With this program you will enforce your professional, intercultural and interpersonal competence, and increase your capacity of connecting with the global work market.

• Promote learning of other process and ways of working and company cultures
  • Complement the theory training gained by the intern until now, implementing that knowledge in real situations
  • Strengthen the approach to the Spanish culture and the mutual exchange of good practices
  • Improve your knowledge of the Spanish language
  • Approaching to a company reality and develop a new vision of the professional activity in a different context
Year Round
Airport Transfers
Some Meals
Domestic Airfare
Travel Insurance
Be a student or professional
CV and motivational letter in English
Send your CV on-line and complete the online application form
Attend the online interview
Receive your placement acceptance letter
Weekly Hours
Weeks Min.
Weeks Max
Intern Placement, management, Airport pick-up and on-arrival orientation; pre-departure communication and visa assistance.

Prices are in Euro.

There is a difference in price according to living in a host family of a shared flat and the city where you do your internship.

Homestay: 1400 - Shared flat: 1100

Homestay and Shared flat: 1200

(Prices for 1 month)
If you are interested in a longer stay, please contact us at [email protected]
The internships can take place both in Madrid and in Valencia

An internship that marked my professional life

AIPC Pandora is a serious and professional organization. The arriving and welcoming were weel prepared. Valentina, the responsable of the program is very careful and the rest of team were very receptive during all my stay. I've developed tecnic and human skills that are very valorized in my current job. After my internship, I didn't have any difficulty to find a job in France. The way of life in Space is amazing. Indeed, the climate is perfect (hot but it didn't bother me) and Spain is the wonderful country that I didn't have the time to explore in full. I will come back, without any doubt.
For the future intern, I attest that you will not regret your international expérience with AIPC Pandora.

Everybody is hard worker, helpful and available but i believe that this program may be improved by organizing more teambuilding moments.

In Atocha with coffe

My Spanish Experience

I had an internship experience in a company inside the communication department. I lived in Spain for six months and it was one of the better periods in my life.
As intern I took part at various events made by the association (as seminars) so I could met people from all of Europe and make new friends all over the Europe!

It was an experience that helped me a lot to develop my sense of initiative, especially about my proper ideas and project.

About AIPC Pandora

AIPC Pandora is a community of over 6.000 people who have lived transformative international experiences with local communities in any of the 49 countries in which we operate. AIPC Pandora's work since 2002 focuses on facilitating participation in...