Culinary Arts Internship in Spain

This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basic of communication and understanding of Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hotels.

International Culinary Arts interns immerse themselves in their host country’s culture and cuisine. For aspiring cooks and restaurateurs, there’s no better way to gain firsthand experience with international styles of cooking. An internship will demonstrate to future employers a commitment to working with cuisine, adaptability to different situations, and a readiness for the demands of working professionally.

• • Flexibility: Our programs start the 1st Monday of every month with year round start dates. Choose to intern anywhere from 1-6 months.
  • • Centralized Housing: You'll have your own private room in a shared apartment close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife.
  • • Tailored Internship: Contracted, customized internship abroad within your sector using only screened companies.
  • • The most affordable price – both our Intern Abroad and Study Abroad programs are the cheapest you’ll find, period.
  • • Local Staff: Our local Program Director is available 24/7 for emergency support.

Venus

Astonishing experience

I was in Spain for five months in addition of two months studying Spanish. I came there with very little of the language and that was what I wanted, part of the challenge. Fortunately with Instituto Hemingway I had great help into getting acquainted with the city, like organizing the program and making the whole process a lot easier. I cannot imagine doing that without someone here helping me, it would have been ridiculous. I recommend to everyone to having the opportunity to learn what I learned here in a very economical price compared to the United States or anywhere else in the world. ave me all the classic recipes from Spanish cuisine, from paellas to pastas to steaks to desserts, everything. All the ingredients were always ready for us, they gave us lots of helpful tips on how to tweak the recipes a little bit. We had so much fun together, not only cooking, but I also made a lot of long term friends and we interchanged tips between ourselves and we made delicious food.
Overall I had a great experience with hemingway and all the activities they provided us, at night or even during the weekends were so much fun and just a great way to see the city, so definitely do that.
It was a great experience; Northern Spain is a beautiful place

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I learnt to cook squids in black sause. At the beginning it was disgusting but then I thought; everybody says is delicious and then I tried it and it was absolutely fabulous!!
John

Fantastic experience with Culinary Arts

It was a great experience; Northern Spain is a beautiful place.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I learnt to cook squids in black sause. At the beginning it was disgusting but then I thought; everybody says is delicious and gave a try and it was absolutely fabulous!!

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...