This program is designed for those who would like to learn and live the experience of traditional Spanish culinary. Upon of completing the course you will have the opportunity to update your professional resume with a European Cultural and Culinary experience. Students will learn the basic of communication and understanding of Spanish language, also the opportunity to network with their peers as well as obtain personal enhancement in their field. Depending on the participants' interests, there's a wide range of internship arrangements, from local top restaurants and hotels.
International Culinary Arts interns immerse themselves in their host country’s culture and cuisine. For aspiring cooks and restaurateurs, there’s no better way to gain firsthand experience with international styles of cooking. An internship will demonstrate to future employers a commitment to working with cuisine, adaptability to different situations, and a readiness for the demands of working professionally.
- • Flexibility: Our programs start the 1st Monday of every month with year round start dates. Choose to intern anywhere from 1-6 months.
- • Centralized Housing: You'll have your own private room in a shared apartment close to shopping, public transportation, and nightlife.
- • Tailored Internship: Contracted, customized internship abroad within your sector using only screened companies.
- • The most affordable price – both our Intern Abroad and Study Abroad programs are the cheapest you’ll find, period.
- • Local Staff: Our local Program Director is available 24/7 for emergency support.