paid internships in Northern Spain
Working as chef sous in Spain
Jobs in Spain with paid internships in hospitality management
Jobs in Spain with paid internships in hospitality management
Instituto Hemingway: Paid Internship Programs in Spain

Why just visit Spain…live Spain instead!

Do exactly that with our Hospitality Management program.

Live and work in Spain for as long as you want, be able to cover your living expenses and have a life-changing experience!

We can place you in any area of Spain but you need to be flexible in location. We usually work with small cities and villages but they have everything you need to have fun and enjoy yourself. You will also have a supervisor for your first job in Spain!!

Our positions for the paid jobs program are for 40 hours a week in the hospitality industry at top hotels. Typical positions include bar work, waiting and kitchen staff, hostesses, receptionists and front desk assistants plus many more.

• We offer the cheapest price in the market with the best value for money. This is a nice way to stay in Spain and live like a Spaniard.
  • Accommodation is in shared apartments and meals and a small salary are included in the program. We also provide you with an immersive language program 2 weeks before your placement.
  • Your internship duration is flexible; programs usually range between 1 and 12 months. Instituto Hemingway will work with you to match you with the best internship that will fit your needs, skills and availability to give you the best experience possible.
  • Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Instituto Hemingway provides you with as much or as little support as you need!
  • We do guarantee placement but not location. This will probably be in a charming place that you have never heard about before but one which is authentic and touristy with nice top hotels.

According to their website, http://www.institutohemingway.com/internships-in-spain.php "We suggest you to undertake a course of Spanish before starting your internship or while you are undertaking it. It will help you to communicate better and enjoy your experience in Spain".
The minimum period combined with Spanish courses is one month. The program is totally flexible.

Frank

Best experience ever learning Spanish and working in Spain!

Instituto Hemingway is the best school, where students learn from different conversations and games, it is so fun and enjoyable to learn Spanish in that way. Marta and Eli are the professors that taught me for this month and I liked it a lot. I will miss them and hope to have them for my future classes that I will take with Instituto Hemingway. Thank you Instituto Hemingway for that opportunity! I would recommend you to take classes with this school. The teachers are great and I love how there’s an emphasis on speaking and listening which helps immerse yourself better. The location is convenient and their prices are really reasonable. After 4 weeks learning Spanish I went to Southern Spain to a fabulous hotel to work as a waiter while improving my Spanish. That was a blast!! I worked many hours but my colleagues were the best ever too!

Lena

My wonderful internship in Spain

I went to Spain by this program and I can highly recommend this program for experiencing with the new cultures and gain more practice on Spanish. I have made a lot friends which I still keep in touch with them in business life. I took 4 weeks of Spanish courses before going to the placement in a top hotel. That made me more confident in my Spanish.

Cooking is like painting or writing a song. Just as there are only so many notes or colors, there are only so many flavors - I worked as a kitchen sous in a top hotel in Southern Spain.

Wendy

Work experience in Spain

I had the time of my life there in Spain. I enjoyed so much working with people from all over the world. The experience was the best one I have ever had and I can´t wait to go back. I have to say that I learnt a lot, not only at work but also outside of work. The school organised these amazing cultural activities that made me understand and appreciate their culture. As far as my job is concerned, I loved working with people from different countries with different traditions and life-styles, and I learnt new things or facts about their lives. I learnt how to work in an office or how to solve unexpected problems. All in all, I loved this experience.

I missed a tight schedule during my internship. They were too flexible and some days I went late to the company.

Staff Interviews

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...