Why just visit Spain…live Spain instead!
Do exactly that with our Hospitality Management program.
Live and work in Spain for as long as you want, be able to cover your living expenses and have a life-changing experience!
We can place you in any area of Spain but you need to be flexible in location. We usually work with small cities and villages but they have everything you need to have fun and enjoy yourself. You will also have a supervisor for your first job in Spain!!
Our positions for the paid jobs program are for 40 hours a week in the hospitality industry at top hotels. Typical positions include bar work, waiting and kitchen staff, hostesses, receptionists and front desk assistants plus many more.
- We offer the cheapest price in the market with the best value for money. This is a nice way to stay in Spain and live like a Spaniard.
- Accommodation is in shared apartments and meals and a small salary are included in the program. We also provide you with an immersive language program 2 weeks before your placement.
- Your internship duration is flexible; programs usually range between 1 and 12 months. Instituto Hemingway will work with you to match you with the best internship that will fit your needs, skills and availability to give you the best experience possible.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Instituto Hemingway provides you with as much or as little support as you need!
- We do guarantee placement but not location. This will probably be in a charming place that you have never heard about before but one which is authentic and touristy with nice top hotels.