CareerUp | Internships in Barcelona

CareerUp | Internships Abroad

Would you like to gain international work experience while exploring one of the worlds most renown cities? Spend your summer interning in London through the CareerUp internship program!

Tesla, EY, Amazon and many others are looking for summer interns to fill positions in their international offices. These companies have partnered with CareerUp to help them recruit talented college students and young professionals.

Not only does CareerUp help connect you with a world-class internship, our program also provides high-quality accommodation, transportation, visa processing, and a full schedule of cultural and professional events.

CareerUp is one of the top Intern Abroad organizations in the world. See why UPenn, the University of California, and dozens of other universities recommend our program. Submit a free 1-minute application today and learn which positions you qualify for!

• Unlike other internship companies, we tell you which companies you can work for before asking you to commit to our program.
  • Add Great Value to you Resume: Increase your prospects for future employment by adding significant value to your CV or resume with valuable experience in your desired career path.
  • Support: Our on-ground coordinators will assure that your internship experience is fulfilling both inside and outside of the workplace by offering 24 hour support to address your needs.
  • Accommodations and transportation: We offer world-class, furnished accommodation that is located close to major transportation lines and to metropolitan centers. We also provide daily shuttles to and from work.
  • Activities: We organize activities for our interns to some best sites around town with your fellow interns.

Maria

Barcelona! A great experience!

Overall, I had a great experience. Although it was an unpaid internship, my main goal was learning as much as I could during my 3 months internship. Regarding the accomodation, I could suggest that you find a place on your own as it can be cheaper.
The experience of living abroad was amazing. I learnt a lot at work as I was involved in the development of different projects. There were 2 more Spanish students working as interns which made me feel more confortable. I also had the chance to meet people from all over and travel to different cities close to Barcelona.
I decided to do the internship to gain working experience abroad and to practice my English, and after only 2 months in Barcelona I was offered a full-time contract which was amazing!.

In my opinion, the information about the accomodation should be explained better