View Other Details
- TESL or TESOL or TEFL would be useful
- Spanish to B2 level for Spanish speaking countries would be ideal
Annual flights to and from host country
Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to work overseas? Are you considering a career in teaching? Would you like to become part of a team working hard to make their school the school of choice? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you; we are currently recruiting Graduate Learning Assistants for our schools in Spain, Mexico, Malaysia and Chile.
Successful applicants will be appointed to a school on a fixed-term basis. Typical placements are around 9 months in duration but can be as long as 18 months.
After successful completion of the initial placement, GLAs may be able to apply for and complete a Teacher Training qualification (international PGCE) in one of our schools with a view to becoming a permanent teacher with us.
- The GLA programme is paid internship which has been designed to provide recent graduates interested in a career in teaching with the opportunity to work as teaching assistants in our international schools.
- This unique programme is perfect for those looking to combine working in and learning about a different culture with launching their career in education.
- GLAs work as full-time members of support staff in a school assisting with the day to day teaching and learning of the children under the direction and supervision of a fully qualified teacher.