Absolute Internship - Internships in Madrid

Absolute Internship - Internships in Madrid

Join our award-winning Madrid internship program and gain valuable work experience as you explore the Spanish capital. Discover Madrid's rich history while interning full-time in your industry of choice, gaining unique experience that will set you apart in the job market.

Choose from over 30 industries including Entrepreneurship, Marketing/PR, Business, Finance, Fashion and Tourism. Develop your professional skills at career workshops, company visits and career speaker events organized by Absolute Internship. Explore Madrid on cultural visits and day trips while discovering Spain on weekend trips to either Barcelona or Seville.

Ours is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing in central Madrid with breakfast and dinner, cultural activities and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine.

• Take the next step along your career path with a quality internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Experience a unique international internship opportunity that will help you stand out as a future job applicant.
  • Discover Madrid on after-work activities and explore Spain on day and weekend trips.
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe and 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Europe » Spain » Madrid
3 months: $6,195

Jackson
New Jersey
Boston University

Join this amazing program!

My school had a lot of different options when it came for me to choose a program to intern abroad, but choosing an external program that I came across online was the best thing that happened to me. Absolute Internship is a golden program! You meet people from all around the world and the best part is that these people become your best friends. It’s definitely an investment in your career/future/travel but having done the program in Madrid I feel that it’s so worth it. My internship placement was great. My mentor/boss at my internship Jorge was very helpful to me during my two months in Spain and taught me a lot about marketing, business and life in Spain which I really appreciated.

Absolute took care of everything from the housing, to my internship placement (amazing digital marketing internship) and made me feel safe and comfortable, which is very important.

What did I get out of this program? Inspiration, friends for life, but also I learned so much about myself that I didn’t know before coming (both from my work and colleagues but also from just living abroad). I grew so much through this experience thanks to Absolute. The staff is fantastic and supportive. Always there for you no matter what.

Unforgettable experience and best summer of my life. Gracias Absolute!

Yadiel

Absolute Bucket List

My personal experience was very educational,fun and personal growth. I know my absolute internship was unique because I met many people that were living in Madrid from 6 months to a year. However I visited more places than they did during that whole period and I was there only for a month. The absolute internship is a perfect balance between professional experience that will excel your multicultural sensitivity skills with local cultural enrichment. As a participant you will have the chance to be part of so many fun activities that will get you a feeling of what Madrid has to offer. Today I feel more confident on my professional career knowing that I was able to work and adapt to a different culture, this is a must have experience to become a leader of any career because been able to appreciate foreigners for what each of them has to offer is a give that by becoming one we are able to see. This will help you lead others with different backgrounds. Some advice I will give to future participants is that you can make this a great opportunity, Absolute Internship will give you many tools and activities but only you can make most of it. Eventually you will find out that getting lost is a chance to have awesome and unique experiences, do not be afraid ambiguity. Also something to keep in mind during the summer the sun does not go down until 10 p.m. this caused me some insomnia. Other than that immerse in Madrid!

Making sure that employees let interns enjoy Madrid as well. This was not my personal story but some of them will take advantage of some interns which is not Absolute Internships fault but maybe there intervention could help.

Emily
Athens
University of Georgia

Best summer ever with Absolute Internship!

Thank you Melody and Kelly for this amazing summer in Madrid! Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the experience with Absolute this summer. I learned so much about the unique and friendly Spanish culture, so much about other cultures from the other students in the program (Australia, Sweden, England, Canada…) and about business. Trust me, this program is outstanding, well-organized, fun and safe. The Absolute staff is so great and showed us around in Madrid, and did everything possible to ensure that we had a safe, positive and fun time in Madrid. I stayed only one month, but wishes I could stayed two months. Spain was the best time ever. If you are seriously thinking about interning in Spain – Absolute is the right choice.

Natasha
Austin
University of Kentucky

Fantastic summer with Absolute!

Dream come true summer, very good program and very structured. A lot of great planned events. Had a great internship placement in English and learned a lot how to work in a cross-cultural environment and in a real business place.

Madrid was very safe. I never felt afraid as a young woman walking around in the late evenings. The support from the absolute staff was top-notch and were always there for me via phone or WhatsApp. They really walked the extra miles to show us this amazing city and the best hidden places. The organized events are really fun.

Very much recommend Absolute Internship to anyone who wants to have the summer of their lives meeting cool people from all around the world and at the same time gain work experience abroad. Fantastic summer!

Elise
Chicago
University of Chicago

My Absolute Internship Experience

I interned abroad with Absolute Internship this summer and absolutely loved my time abroad in Madrid. I was not able to study abroad during my time at the university so thought this was a great way to make up for that. My internship experience in Spain was super. The locals here do not work as long hours as I thought, but it helped me better understand how the Spanish people really chill and enjoy their lives. Great perspective of life.

I’d recommend any future students to learn a bit of Spanish before coming as most people don’t speak English in the streets in Madrid, but they do of course at your work site. That will definitely help you settle in much quicker.

The program was amazing. Had the time of my life and visited my first real soccer match with Real Madrid, visited Barcelona over a weekend and also met a group of amazing people that I’ll never forget.

Amazing!

Absolute Internship is a leading provider of international internship programs abroad. The organization was founded by an experienced team of internationals with the mission of supporting students worldwide in their pursuit of career success. Absolute Internship offers all-inclusive internship programs in Beijing, Hong Kong, London,