Interning in Stockholm is a hugely rewarding and memorable experience. At Global Experiences, we’re equal parts career and culture. In addition to having an incredible international internship you also get to enjoy multiple day trips and cultural events. You may get a boat tour through the 100+ islands that surround Stockholm, eat a traditional Swedish meal at Stockholm’s best Viking restaurant, and more.
Sweden’s capital is one of the startup capitals of the world and full of exciting businesses. Some of the most popular career field include architecture, business development, law, nonprofit, communications, journalism, to name a few. We tailor your internship based off your background and future goals. Intern in Stockholm and have an experience you’ll never forget.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to find a high-quality internship that matches your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving in your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with a potential employer, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in a residence in the heart of Stockholm with other Global Experiences interns. Your accommodations will have easy access to public transportation, and be close to some of the best shopping and nightlife in Stockholm.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in Stockholm year-round and provide interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.