Intern with Global Seekers in Kenya + Tanzania!

Through Global Seekers internship program in East Africa, you increase experience relevant to your career and you also immerse in a new culture. Internship can help you gain valuable work experience, because more and more employers look for internship experience when hiring. We also believe that learning is a lifelong journey, and therefore, our program is not limited to students, we welcome participants 18 and older of all nationalities. We work closely with you and the host organization to provide a placement that fit your career goal. Internships are offered in the following areas: education, sustainable development, medical care, business management, dental, legal, social work, hotel management, and environment conservation. If you do not see what you are looking for here, please contact us and we will arrange a program to suite your needs and interests.

Tae-eun

I will remember this forever in my life

The volunteering experience in 2010 with Global Seekers in Kenya was my first experience in Sub-Saharan Africa. Since then, I have been going back to Kenya almost every year for my research. Thanks to the program and the Joe Mwai, the coordinator who became my best friend in Kenya, I was able to build my expertise and knowledge about Kenya and East Africa. In the end, I successfully finished my PhD degree work (2016) which is based on my experience in Kenya.

I recommend this experience to students and other young people who are interested in working for developing countries and learning to respect and understand people in Kenya!

About Global Seekers Internship and Volunteer Program

Global Seekers (GS) offers 4 to 12 weeks international internship, volunteer and study abroad program in Kenya. Global Seekers programs are designed to give participants opportunity to learn, get hands-on experience and make a difference

Participatin...