As one of the poorest countries in Africa, doing an internship in Togo is a unique opportunity to have put your skills to good use and have a positive impact in vulnerable communities. You can gain hands on experience to boost up your resume in fields like Law & Human Rights, Journalism, International Development, or in a Medical placement in Nursing, Physical Therapy, General Medicine, Midwifery, Dentistry and Speech Therapy projects. Visit our website for more details.
- Design a medical internship that's just right for you! A variety of medical internships are available, including dentistry internships, midwifery internships, and nursing internships.
- Choose your start date, end date, and program duration. Visit the Projects Abroad website to talk to a an adviser and start planning your internship.
- Immerse yourself in the various cultures of Togo, and learn give back to the community as you gain valuable professional experience.
- Meet interns from around the world in Togo. Projects Abroad makes sure you meet other interns, and share your experiences.
- If you're serious about a career in Medicine, this is the ideal introduction. Not only will you add to resume and potential college applications, but also have the opportunity about healthcare issues in Togo.