COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Projects Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
As one of the poorest countries in Africa, doing an internship in Togo is a unique opportunity to have put your skills to good use and have a positive impact in vulnerable communities. You can gain hands on experience to boost up your resume in fields like Law & Human Rights, Journalism, International Development, or in a Medical placement in Nursing, Physical Therapy, General Medicine, Midwifery, Dentistry and Speech Therapy projects. Visit our website for more details.
- Design a medical internship that's just right for you! A variety of medical internships are available, including dentistry internships, midwifery internships, and nursing internships.
- Choose your start date, end date, and program duration. Visit the Projects Abroad website to talk to a an adviser and start planning your internship.
- Immerse yourself in the various cultures of Togo, and learn give back to the community as you gain valuable professional experience.
- Meet interns from around the world in Togo. Projects Abroad makes sure you meet other interns, and share your experiences.
- If you're serious about a career in Medicine, this is the ideal introduction. Not only will you add to resume and potential college applications, but also have the opportunity about healthcare issues in Togo.
Start Planning Next Year's Trip of a Lifetime..
We'll take you to five different countries around the world, where you'll gain a whole host of experience to make your resume shine & contribute to a better world.
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.