The Global Internship 2017 by We Find Group in London allows university students to intern in London, England, for 8 weeks during the summer or 14 weeks during the fall or spring. Students from all majors can work in any sector that interests them with an internship in their desired field. These unpaid internships give students the opportunity to gain real-world experience working full-time jobs while enhancing their global competencies!
1. Students get to work in London with well-known companies tailored to their future career goals.
2. Students have the opportunity to meet new people and grow their network internationally.
3. Our program accepts university students from all majors.
4. Students get to live in the city and experience the language and culture.
5. We offer weekly coaching sessions and walk-in hours to help students with their personal and professional development.
View Program Information
Shared accommodations located in London’s central city district. Includes kitchen facilities, wi-fi access, close to bus, rail, and café shops.
Welcome Dinner/Catch up Dinners/Farewell Dinner
Cost don’t include:
Roundtrip Airfare to and from London, England (approximately $1,600) Do not purchase your airfare until you have been officially accepted into the program
BUNAC Visa Sponsorship (approximately $760)
Tier 5 Temporary Worker (Government Authorized Exchange) Visa (200 GBP, approximately $261 USD)
Required OSU International HTH Student Health Insurance (approximately $100)
Food in-country (approximately $100 per week, varies per individual)
Transportation in-city (bus, train, ferry, will vary based on internship location, approximately $25 per week)
Entertainment in-country (approximately $50 per week, varies per individual)
Weekend excursions (varies per individual)