Are you looking to jump-start your career? Want to add international experience to your CV?
The Mountbatten Program offers you the chance to live, work and study, in New York for a year.
The Mountbatten Program provides:
• A 12-month, full-time, paid internship at a leading global company in New York City
• A business-related graduate qualification: MBA, Masters, or Postgraduate Certificate
• Accommodation and the opportunity to live in New York City
The Program also provides an all-inclusive package of:
• Your 12-month J-1 visa
• Rent-free, serviced accommodation
• A monthly living allowance of USD $1275
• Healthcare coverage and on-location support
• Value for money, with participants getting more than they pay for
Mountbatten Program Trainees also have the time of their lives. Follow #mountbattenlife on Instagram to get a taste of what it’s really like to live in New York City for the year, on the Mountbatten Program.
- A chance to live in one of the world's greatest cities, make life-long friends and build your network
- International experience and perspective
- Hands-on work experience
- Networking opportunities with senior global executives
- A resume-enhancing postgraduate business qualification, up to MBA level