The Intern Group's Global Leadership Grants 2018
*Please note: as we offer international programs, our USA internships are not available to US Citizens. We encourage you to look at our other destinations (Europe, Canada, Asia, Australia or Latin America).*
We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the cultural and financial capitals of the world, New York City. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in New York will make you stand out from your peers.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.
View Program Information
- High quality accommodation
- Airport pickup
- Metro card for the duration of your stay
- Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
- Professional development workshop and tools
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- A full calendar of social and cultural events including:
- Top Of The Rock - Enjoy the best views that New York City has to offer from the Top Of The Rock observation deck.
- Day trip to the MOMA - Experience modern art like never before at one of the world’s most famous modern art museums.
- Food On Foot Tour - Get to know the melting pot of the world’s diverse culture through its cuisine.
- Twilight Sightseeing Cruise - Cruise on the Hudson River past New York’s iconic landmarks and watch the skyline transform as day turns to night.