- United States of America
- New York
View Other Details
* Professional development tools and workshop
* Personalized one-on-one career coaching session
* Airport pick up
* 24/7 support from our full time New York based team
* Social and cultural events with our large international community of interns in New York!
Program fees do not include visa fees, flights, insurance or daily food & drink. Please refer to our website for all of our scholarship and grant opportunities.
We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the cultural and financial capitals of the world, New York City. During your internship, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in New York will make you stand out from your peers.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Your program includes a leading internship in your field, professional development tools and workshop, a personalized one-on-one career coaching session, accommodation, airport pick up, regular social and cultural events, 24/7 emergency assistance and many other great benefits.
Realize your potential with an internship in NYC.
- Have a leading internship in New York City! Our personalized process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your profile and goals.
- It makes your resume stand out! In today's society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
- Have an amazing life experience in the most high profile city in the US! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of locals who are there to give you support 24/7.
- Make friends and professional networks in the USA, and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, it's not what you know, it's who you know.
- Develop the professional skills to make your mark in the 21st Century! By immersing yourself in a new culture and doing an internship, you learn about different cultures and the way they work.