- United States of America
- New York
- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
The AGBU Global Leadership Program is tailored to unite Armenian youth from all parts of the world to gain hands-on experience and industry exposure in their field of study. With personalized placements in stimulating work environments, each participant is intentionally connected with like-minded professionals, getting an early start in building their career network as they acquire new skills. The complementary activities geared at leadership training and professional development not only equip participants with tools for their individual progress, they foster a network of support from a cohort of community leaders and aspiring professionals.
- Participants have multiple one-on-one sessions with program coordinators for resume evaluation, interview preparation, and placement accommodation.
- Placements are personalized so each participant has stimulating work environments with like-minded mentors.
- Group activities are designed to provide leadership training, heritage awareness, career development, and cultural exploration.
- Explore the unknown, living abroad in a dynamic international city, while being grounded in a tight-knit community of peers.
- Forge lasting relationships and network connections not only in the workplace, but within your collective cohort.