COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Global Experiences has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
New York is the city that never sleeps and never stops giving interns an incredible experience. The Big Apple is the largest city in the United States and packed with nearly every industry. During your internship, you’ll live in the heart of Manhattan while having a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Some of the most popular internships include fashion, finance, media, and many other career fields. An internship with Global Experiences puts you right in the middle of all the hustle and bustle of the greatest city on earth. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals. We’ll support you every step of the way to make sure your NYC experience is one you’ll never forget.
Included in the program tuition is a tailored internship, housing, social events, career development program, 24/7 staff support, health and travel insurance, and so much more! Scholarships and academic credit are also available.
- Guaranteed Internship: As part of the Global Experiences' program you are guaranteed an internship in your host city. We do our best to tailor your internship to match your background and future goals.
- Personalized Attention: We want this experience to be as fulfilling as possible. From the first phone call, we support you and give you all the resources you need to make sure your internship is a success.
- Centralized Housing: You’ll be living in accommodations centrally located in New York City with other Global Experiences' interns. Your housing will have access to public transportation, ensuring it is easy to get to and from your internship.
- Professional Development: Through one-on-one coaching and webinars, we assist you in improving your professional documents, prepare you for an interview with potential employers, establish internship goals, and discuss your strengths.
- Local Staff and Social Events: Our Location Coordinator lives in New York City year-round and provides interns with an insider's glimpse of the city. The LC is there to provide 24/7 emergency support and takes all the interns on a range of social events.