Award-winning Internships in Tokyo - CRCC Asia

New programs, new cities!

Now announcing program locations in Osaka & Seoul!

We offer award-winning internships (as featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ, BBC News) in the dynamic, innovative and culturally refined city, Tokyo. Yoking past and future, Tokyo dazzles with its traditional culture and passion for everything new and this is your opportunity of a life-time to intern there.

FACT: 89% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 30% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company.

Acquire essential skills sought after by employers, gain invaluable experience and grow exponentially as a person. Through this 1 or 2-month global internship program, you will also have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Japanese culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the thriving city itself! CRCC works with over 600 forward-thinking host companies and so we are confident we can find the perfect internship for you, irrelevant of sector. Simply let us know which sectors you wish to work in and we will get to work!

• We guarantee placements in your professional sector of choice in one of our 600 host-companies
  • Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
  • Pre-departure services to guide you every step of the way
  • Includes visa-processing
  • Social, business and networking events as well as a leaving ceremony

James

Fantastic Program

CRCC Asia helped provide me the necessary support and connections to work within Tokyo during my 2 month duration.

The housing was spectacular, clean, and the staff was happy to assist with questions or complaints.
There was more than enough information for someone to comfortably navigate the cultural differences. CRCC provides seminars and books on this topic.
24/7 help line as well as check in messages from CRCC. They would be around housing often to check in and meet with you in person as well. They always seemed to genuinely care about and act on any concerns and often went out of their way for us. I.E. bringing medicine to those who are sick, taking time out of their personal lives to meet with you, introducing you to contacts that may benefit your future.
From interview to post departure, the CRCC staff have been incredibly friendly, helpful, and honest. They really do love their jobs and this greatly benefits the program. The Tokyo Team is absolutely fantastic!

Overall my experience was fantastic and I made many long lasting friendships and gained a lot of new insight into myself and what I want from my career.

I was part of the first group to come to Tokyo; and at times it felt like it.

Some students had issues with companies. CRCC would make necessary changes; even moving students from companies to new ones. But the whole process could be stressful and frustrating for everyone involved.

The weekend events were very hit and miss. The cultural ones were a blast however those directed at improving career or providing service back to the community seemed less than stellar. I think this will be greatly improved after CRCC is more established in Tokyo. They have already mentioned hearing feedback about the events and will be discussing how to better improve them.

The program had way more students than I was expecting. This was both a good and a bad thing. Cultural differences and the large number of students resulted in an often dirty kitchen and drama that typically comes with having a large group of college students in a small area. Generally everyone seemed to get along really well and I think everyone had at least one group of friends they could connect with. I think the interview process given by CRCC resulted in a fantastic group of individuals and I would happily take a dirty kitchen in exchange for the fantastic friends I got out of the program.

Cost was high. Luckily there are many scholarships (at least in the US) that help balance this out, but a break down of where my money went might have been helpful. But anyone signing up should know the cost prior to even applying so it isn't that large of a concern. Look for discounts (talk to people who have previously gone abroad with CRCC as well) and apply for scholarships.

About CRCC Asia

CRCC Asia’s award-winning Internship Program has provided over 7,000 students and graduates, like you, the opportunity to boost their employment prospects through work experience placements across 14 sectors.

We are the leading provider of...