View Other Details
- Orientation program and regular check ins during your internship with you and your supervisor.
- Your own account on a career development platform that offers content and courses focused on exploring different career opportunities
- A reference letter at the end of your internship
- Daily transport to the office
- Visa, medical and travel insurance costs for the duration of your placement – must include cover for repatriation
- Drinks, snacks, and items of personal nature (f.e. curios, gifts, clothing)
- Costs for additional excursions or activities
Join Roots Interns and get your dream internship abroad in the phenomenal African country that pioneered the walking safari - amazing Zambia! Be part of non-profit internships that will give you experiential learning and impactful working experience. Roots Interns partnered with energetic organizations committed to sustainable and ethical initiatives. The Intern will assist in creating and implementing many development and conservation strategies to help communities and their economies. Choose the perfect internship in Zambia program that best fits your interests and skills from the various focus areas - Sustainable Development, Nonprofit Management, Women’s Empowerment, Fundraising, Animal Welfare, and Environmental projects.
Internships in Zambia are hosted in the incredible place of Livingstone, Zambia. Accommodations and meals are provided as well as a friendly working environment, and the chance to explore the wonders of Livingstone and its culture.
- Learn how to contribute to NGOs and their initiatives to help underserved communities
- Gain practical and impactful work experience helping communities in Zambia
- Explore the undiscovered mecca of Zambia for game viewing and walking safaris
- Build Nonprofit Management skills that can support various career opportunities
- Experience the amazing beauty of Livingstone and Victoria Falls