Learn Mandarin in China - Private courses with XMandarin Chinese Language School

Mandarin Class in Qingdao China - Private 1-on-1 XMandarin
Mandarin Class in Qingdao China - Private 1-on-1 XMandarin
Making Mooncakes Event in Qingdao China - XMandarin
Making Mooncakes Event in Qingdao China - XMandarin
German Wine Festival in Qingdao China - XMandarin
German Wine Festival in Qingdao China - XMandarin
Christmas Party in Qingdao China - XMandarin

Combining study methods of high effectiveness and a personalized curriculum, our 1-to-1 course adopts targeted and effective teaching methods to reach your academic demand. XMandarin's professional teachers focus on your actual needs and study interests, and you can arrange a weekly timetable from 4 to 20 lessons at your convenience.

• Monthly events
  • Official globally recognised HSK Test
  • Flexible schedule (minimum 4 class hrs/week) and teaching location
  • Tailor-made study content - Move at students' own speed
  • Guarantee of high teaching and service quality

• Instruction 7.7
Hanane

Private classes at xmandarin

Hi. I am hanane from Paris. I am taking chinese classes since 3 years at Xmandarin. Although it is super hard language but the great teachers are making it smother! Teachers can speak very good English which is good for beginners! Private classes are convenient, we set up a time together with the teacher in advance and in case, they are very flexible (depending on our schedule and the teachers’s schedule Too). The school is great too, for emerging the Chinese culture. They organize activities with all the students from different nationalities! It is very cool to meet new people even after 3 years in China! For example Last week, we have been to some Kung-fu classes it was amazing! Learning a language is not just about speaking it but also learning the culture!

Live your experience fully. Don’t hesitate to make friends, it is always good to share different cultures from all over the world!
Dominik

Easy Learning

The courses I attended were great. I chose the 60h/individual option. It was a lot of fun to study and my teacher did a great job. I definitely recommend XMandarin for foreigners who stay a while in Qingdao but also wanna travel. The teachers are flexible in terms of shifting class. During my stay I made friends easily with other students and also through organised events. The best advantage I can even continue with my teacher back in Germany. Don’t hesitate to come to Qingdao if you are thinking about going abroad.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The good thing about it I don't know exactly. It was tasty but I leave it like this. ;)
Kristoffer

Learning Chinese in Qingdao

I had private courses at XMandarin for almost a year. I had a really good experience. I decide my self what I want to study, and my teacher excitingly teaches me. You decide yourself what time you want the classes, what teacher you want, and what you study. If you live in Qingdao and wants to learn Chinese, then Xmandarin is a good choice. The location is very central.

Qingdao as a city, is very beautiful. From May to October it is very nice weather to enjoy the nice beaches. Every weekend I usually went to the beach to play volleyball, frisbee and swim. I also frequently went to restaurants with friends to try all the different Chinese food. The city is very clean. There is also several places to do hiking.

Find an environment where you get to practise what you learn aat the school. If you just hang out with non-Chinese speaking people outside of class you will learn nothing.

About XMandarin Chinese Language School

Qingdao New Global School, XMandarin Chinese Language Centre provides a wide variety of courses for international students who are going to learn Mandarin Chinese during their Qingdao residence. Our Mandarin programs are offered all year round and...