Learn Mandarin in China - Group courses with XMandarin Chinese Language School

Find your balance in our structured small-group classes: 2 lessons a day; 2 or 3 days a week give students spare time to self-study and work on personal business. Encouraging student interaction and unrelenting progress, our beginner level courses mainly focuses on practical Chinese speaking and listening, phonetics and Chinese characters. Higher level classes, higher level content. What's your XLevel?

Join the Group class to make new friends from all over the world.
Together with your classmates, you can join our extracurricular activities like cooking courses, hiking in the mountains, visiting a traditional tea art studio etc. to get in touch with Chinese culture.

• Started when more than 4 persons registered or group reservation
  • 50 Minutes per lesson
  • 3-12 students per class
  • 2/3 times per week
  • Guarantee of high teaching and service quality

• Instruction 9
Jane

Very nice experience and useful course!

Hello, i am Jane from Warsaw Poland, i came to Qingdao China to study the language and get some idea about the Chinese culture, people. It was very nice to study in XMandarin Chinese language school with my friends, we are from many countries in all around the world, and we enjoyed alot the Chinese language course here, very useful, our teacher is very professtional and has passion in her teaching, also very kind to us when we made mistakes, cause to be honest, Chinese is very difficult to study.
The school is also very nice, placed in the center which just 5 mins walking from my flat, there are many cool places for us to have a tea/ coffee, take a break or talking with friends, with beautiful city high-view. The staffs are very nice and helpful as well, they supported us not only something related to our language courses, but also about our living here in China.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
It was not me but my boyfriend from French, he ate the fried scorpion on the street when we came to the tea event with the school. I cannot say that i enjoyed that kind of food, but still, it was unforgettable experience here.
Veronica

Chinese class

Usually, I do not like learning a new language and I am not good at it. Moreover, speaking frankly, Chinese is a really tough one. But Shuo, the teacher, is young, kind and really good at her job. She made me raise interest towards Chinese and after all, I don't find it too bad. She is really nice and willing to help us and her way of teaching is entertaining and participatory. Moreover, the topics are quite flexible and she made the lecture based on our suggestion and what we want to learn, which is pretty good since in this way we can quickly learn vocabulary we need in the daily life (such as food, dishes, how to order, how to pay, how to buy stuff and so on). The schedule is perfect, not too long and with a nice coffee break in the middle (free coffee and tea I love it). I think I will take the course also next semester. Highly recommended! :)

About XMandarin Chinese Language School

Qingdao New Global School, XMandarin Chinese Language Centre provides a wide variety of courses for international students who are going to learn Mandarin Chinese during their Qingdao residence. Our Mandarin programs are offered all year round and...