Learn Mandarin in China - Group courses with XMandarin

Team of Xmandarin
Team of Xmandarin
Chinese Group Class in Qingdao China - XMandarin
Chinese Group Class in Qingdao China - XMandarin

Our small-group Chinese classes are structured to teach in small, but more personalized classrooms, whilst providing students with more spare time to self-study and work on personal business. These Chinese lessons are composed 2 lessons a day, 2 or 3 days a week, and fully encourage students to interact with each other and progress togethe.

Our beginner courses mainly focuses on practical Chinese spoken and listening comprehension, phonetics and characters, but more elements are added as you take new levels.

Join our group lessons to make new friends from all over the world and join our extracurricular activities, which include cooking classes, mountain hiking, cultural trips, and so on! Not only you'll be immersed in Mandarin Chinese: you'll get in touch with Chinese culture!

• Started when more than 4 persons registered or group reservation.
  • 50 Minutes per lesson.
  • 3-12 students per class.
  • 2/3 times per week.
  • Guarantee of high teaching and service quality.

• Instruction 9.3
Sílvia

Great School in the heart of Qingdao!

Heeey! My name is Silvia, I am from Barcelona and I have been leaving in Qingdao for two years and learning Chinese at Xmandarin. I started from the very begining, I hadn't any Chinese background before joining the school, and they teached me everything. From tones to the most difficult characters. When I arrived China I couldn't say any word and now I can easy talk with my Chinese friends!
I really recommend Xmandarin school! It's a modern school in the heart of Qingdao with great teachers! They have so many small groups with different levels, so it's very easy to find the right group for you. For sure you will suit in one of their groups!
They also organize some activities for us to learn more about Chinese culture and be able to interact with other students and of course practice chinese.

Stop searching! Coming to China is the best way to learn Chinese! And Qingdao and X Mandarin are the right place!
Jane

Very nice experience and useful course!

Hello, i am Jane from Warsaw Poland, i came to Qingdao China to study the language and get some idea about the Chinese culture, people. It was very nice to study in XMandarin Chinese language school with my friends, we are from many countries in all around the world, and we enjoyed alot the Chinese language course here, very useful, our teacher is very professtional and has passion in her teaching, also very kind to us when we made mistakes, cause to be honest, Chinese is very difficult to study.
The school is also very nice, placed in the center which just 5 mins walking from my flat, there are many cool places for us to have a tea/ coffee, take a break or talking with friends, with beautiful city high-view. The staffs are very nice and helpful as well, they supported us not only something related to our language courses, but also about our living here in China.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
It was not me but my boyfriend from French, he ate the fried scorpion on the street when we came to the tea event with the school. I cannot say that i enjoyed that kind of food, but still, it was unforgettable experience here.
Veronica

Chinese class

Usually, I do not like learning a new language and I am not good at it. Moreover, speaking frankly, Chinese is a really tough one. But Shuo, the teacher, is young, kind and really good at her job. She made me raise interest towards Chinese and after all, I don't find it too bad. She is really nice and willing to help us and her way of teaching is entertaining and participatory. Moreover, the topics are quite flexible and she made the lecture based on our suggestion and what we want to learn, which is pretty good since in this way we can quickly learn vocabulary we need in the daily life (such as food, dishes, how to order, how to pay, how to buy stuff and so on). The schedule is perfect, not too long and with a nice coffee break in the middle (free coffee and tea I love it). I think I will take the course also next semester. Highly recommended! :)