COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Corazon Cuba has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Learn Spanish in Old Havana – a UNESCO World Heritage Site bursting with atmosphere, music, and dance. Homestay with a Cuban family in a vibrant maze of neoclassical buildings. This program is based in ‘Habana Vieja’ – the heart of the historic old Havana and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The area is a myriad of gorgeous neoclassical buildings packed with local people living cheek by jowl.
At street level, there is a constant buzz with musicians plying their trade in the many fantastic bars to be found in this popular neighborhood. The area is VERY safe, and you will quickly feel comfortably at home. There are lots of interesting shops and quirky art galleries here and most of Cuba’s cultural heritage including national museums also.
- Intensive Spanish language lessons take place Monday to Friday in the mornings, leaving the afternoons, evenings and weekends free to enjoy this amazing country.
- Live in the heart of Old Habana - the most exciting, vibrant and fun neighbourhood in Habana. Price includes half board.
- 18+ program - but minors (inc families) are welcome if accompanied. We welcome all nationalities including US citizens - this program qualifies under US travel restrictions 'Support the Cuban People' category.
- All Cuban crew will help you feel at home and help you learn about Cuba's past and present.
- Discover Cuba - walking tours/cultural excursions to learn more about this amazing country.