View Other Details
* single room supplement is available for USD 10 per night (couples or friends can share a private room at no extra cost)
Cost of extra night – accommodation & breakfast USD 40
Cost of airport transfer – each way USD 40
24/7 program support from our local team including welcome camino within 24 hours of arrival to get to know the local area and practical services such as money change, wifi services and cool bars & places to hang out
Private taxi/airport transfer on arrival USD 40 each way. Dinner is not included but many options on your doorstep to provide for all budgets.
Building on the success and popularity of our Learn Spanish, Dance & Culture program we have developed a program that can be enjoyed in either HAVANA and/or TRINIDAD and features dance classes EVERY afternoon. This program can be taken for one or more weeks in either location or as a follow on program before/after 'Learn Spanish & Volunteer' or other programs run by Corazon Cuba in order to extend your stay.
Accommodation is provided in centrally located Casa Particulares. Breakfast & lunch included as well as Spanish lessons each morning Monday to Friday while each afternoon you have a dance lesson. The weekends and evenings are free to do your own thing and our local team including program managers are on hand as usual with advice and ideas to help you maximise your time.
Transfers between Habana and Trinidad arranged on request.
Video and Photos
- Live in the heart of Old Habana and/or Trinidad and enjoy a full immersion into Cuban life – a unique opportunity to really understand what makes this amazing country so special
- Busy program includes accommodation, breakfast & lunch and Spanish lessons throughout, professional dance lessons
- Start dates every week - ideally arriving Sunday/during the weekend... we are open 365 days a year!
- 18+ program with no upper age limit (minors welcome if accompanied by an adult - this program is family friendly also!) - we welcome all ages & nationalities!
- Program Managers and all Cuban crew will help you feel at home providing 24/7 support
One to four weeks full cultural immersion based in Old Havana, Cuba. Spanish classes are supplemented with dance classes, cultural tours and adventure activities to explore, enjoy and experience this amazing country!
Staying in a Casa Particulare in the heart of in Old Havana, Spanish language lessons take place Monday to Friday, and in the afternoons you receive professional dance classes and cultural excursions. Weekend trips feature the beach and a two-night weekend road trip to Viñales.