Japanese Online Lessons with Meiji Academy

We have implemented brand NEW Japanese online lessons into our portfolio. Learn Japanese without ever having to leave your home!

Practice Japanese with dedicated and highly experienced Japanese language teachers in a private 1-on-1 setting or in a fun group setting - specifically tailored to your individual requirements. And you don't have to settle for one option: Just add additional Private, Group or Conversational Japanese lessons to customize your experience.

It doesn’t matter if you are a language newbie or a Kanji expert, as you will see that the Japanese online lessons are ideal to explore the Japanese language and culture. After taking your first steps online you will feel tempted to travel to Japan - just join one of our many on-site courses and discover so much more Japan has to offer!

Until then, make the most of your time at home and learn a new language by applying for our Japanese online lessons!

• Learn Japanese in private lessons from dedicated teachers!
  • Stay flexible and combine studying Japanese with your daily life & university studies!
  • Gain rapid skill development through lessons that focus specifically on your interests or language deficits!
  • Learn business Japanese from highly-skilled teachers who have in-depth knowledge about the Japanese business world!
  • Take a first glimpse at the Japanese language & culture - without even having to travel to Japan!

• Instruction 9.8
  • Content 9.9
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 9.9
Marion

Friendly and smiling teachers

The online study program with Meiji Academy was awesome. The teachers were lovely and the classes were really interesting. I wish I could have taken more classes but my schedule was already full of my own business. Speaking of which, I appreciated that I was able to adjust my class schedule according to my availabilities.
I attended each one of the classes with pleasure. The teachers were always smiling and encouraging me whenever I failed some exercise or something, they were very supportive! I liked that we focused on conversational Japanese and also that they gave me some homework to do. My Japanese level improved so much thanks to these amazing people!

Rachel

Thank you Meiji Academy!!

I should have said it directly to my teachers, but I really wanted to say thank you for all the joy and the great times I had during the online classes with Meiji Academy. It was more than just Japanese classes; we became friends and we could talk about so many different topics, we had so much fun together even though we never actually met in person. I really hope we can meet someday when I come to Japan. And then I'll show you that your hard work during the classes is worth it <3. I will keep studying Japanese every day just like we did over the last two months. I'm glad that I had the chance to meet you guys!

Riley

They are wonderful

Their teaching approach is excellent and very professional. Now I can understand and communicate in Japanese which is truly amazing! Meiji Academy encourages and motivates every student to give their best and it pays off. I really appreciated their work and their patience with me when I didn't understand something or needed more time to work on specific grammar. This past month has been wonderful, it was so motivating to attend the virtual classes and learn new stuff every day. I knew I was doing the right thing getting closer to my dream of speaking Japanese fluently. Thank you, guys!

Anna

Got a lot of fun with Meiji Academy

If you are looking for an interactive and memorable experience, Meiji Academy is the school you need! The online classes are great, high quality, and fun, and the teachers are really amazing. It felt like joining a new virtual happy family. My Japanese level improved beyond expectation and so as my knowledge of the Japanese culture. This experience was something special and the memories I have now will stay in my head forever! Meiji is the kind of school that never let you down even after the program ended. It's a cool opportunity to make friends from Japan. You should just go for it and I promise you won't regret it!

Hans

Nice language school

I have heard about Meiji Academy through a friend who went to Japan last year. He told me that he was going to take online lessons this time and I thought it was a good idea so I did the same! I have never really thought about online lessons before, but it's a very good way to learn a new language when you have to stay at home. You can sit at your own desk, with some coffee and take your notes on your computer which is very convenient. The lessons were fun and interesting and the teachers were really nice. This online course is a really good alternative for learning Japanese efficiently with native and qualified teachers.

Lorenzo

Meiji Academy is the best!

I could talk about Meiji Academy for hours, but I'll try to be quick! The classes are well organized and the teachers are always on time. (I point that out because I had already taken Spanish lessons over the internet a few years ago with another school, and my teacher was often late.) The teachers are Japanese, and some of them speak English very well. I didn't have the same teacher every day, which was a good advantage in getting used to different ways of speaking. Classes focus on spoken Japanese, but you can request additional kanji lessons if you are interested! For my part, I just wanted to learn spoken Japanese so we focused on that every day. Now I can talk about a lot of different subjects in Japanese! I never got bored during the lessons because they are very stimulating and fun.

Suzanne

Amazing online experience

Studying Japanese online was a great experience and I didn't expect to improve that much. I discovered Japanese culture when I was in middle school through animes and mangas. Since then, it has been one of my dreams to learn Japanese and I hope someday I will be able to visit Japan. Now that I can speak a decent level of Japanese, the next step is to go there, meet lots of people and practice the language on site! Thanks to Meiji Academy, I realized that I can do whatever I want if I really put effort into it. This Japanese adventure was truly amazing and I loved studying with my great teachers. Such an amazing experience!

Julien

Working on JLPT

Meiji Academy is a fantastic school ! I took Japanese online classes to prepare for the JLPT test. I started those 3 months with an N5/N4 level and I feel now ready to take the N3 level with confidence. Meiji staff is incredible. Everyone is very supportive and pay attention to each student. I created strong relationships with all my teachers throughout the program. They have great materials to work on JLPT and I know that I won't be stressed on the stay on the test thanks to them.
I am really happy that I could meet with such nice Japanese teachers and I wish I can go to Fukuoka next year to meet them in real life.