Japanese Online Lessons with Meiji Academy

Meiji Academy is also from now on your digital gateway to Japan, as we have implemented the concept of Japanese online lessons into our portfolio - learn Japanese without ever having to leave your home!

Learn Japanese from dedicated and highly experienced Japanese language teachers in a private 1-on-1 setting - specifically tailored to your individual requirements. Choose between standard (fixed schedule each week) and flexible lessons (flexible time and date) to deepen your learning experience of the Japanese language.

It doesn’t matter if you are a language newbie or already a Kanji expert, as you will see that the Japanese online lessons are ideal to explore the Japanese language and culture. After taking your first steps online you will feel tempted to travel to Japan - just join one of our many on-site language and discover so much more Japan has to offer!

Until then, make the most of your time at home and learn a new language by applying for our Japanese online lessons!

• Learn Japanese in private lessons from dedicated teachers!
  • Stay flexible and combine studying Japanese with your daily life & university studies!
  • Gain rapid skill development through lessons that focus specifically on your interests or language deficits!
  • Learn business Japanese from highly-skilled teachers who have in-depth knowledge about the Japanese business world!
  • Take a first glimpse at the Japanese language & culture - without even having to travel to Japan!

• Instruction 9.8
  • Content 9.9
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 9.9
Hans

Nice language school

I have heard about Meiji Academy through a friend who went to Japan last year. He told me that he was going to take online lessons this time and I thought it was a good idea so I did the same! I have never really thought about online lessons before, but it's a very good way to learn a new language when you have to stay at home. You can sit at your own desk, with some coffee and take your notes on your computer which is very convenient. The lessons were fun and interesting and the teachers were really nice. This online course is a really good alternative for learning Japanese efficiently with native and qualified teachers.

Lorenzo

Meiji Academy is the best!

I could talk about Meiji Academy for hours, but I'll try to be quick! The classes are well organized and the teachers are always on time. (I point that out because I had already taken Spanish lessons over the internet a few years ago with another school, and my teacher was often late.) The teachers are Japanese, and some of them speak English very well. I didn't have the same teacher every day, which was a good advantage in getting used to different ways of speaking. Classes focus on spoken Japanese, but you can request additional kanji lessons if you are interested! For my part, I just wanted to learn spoken Japanese so we focused on that every day. Now I can talk about a lot of different subjects in Japanese! I never got bored during the lessons because they are very stimulating and fun.

Suzanne

Amazing online experience

Studying Japanese online was a great experience and I didn't expect to improve that much. I discovered Japanese culture when I was in middle school through animes and mangas. Since then, it has been one of my dreams to learn Japanese and I hope someday I will be able to visit Japan. Now that I can speak a decent level of Japanese, the next step is to go there, meet lots of people and practice the language on site! Thanks to Meiji Academy, I realized that I can do whatever I want if I really put effort into it. This Japanese adventure was truly amazing and I loved studying with my great teachers. Such an amazing experience!

Julien

Working on JLPT

Meiji Academy is a fantastic school ! I took Japanese online classes to prepare for the JLPT test. I started those 3 months with an N5/N4 level and I feel now ready to take the N3 level with confidence. Meiji staff is incredible. Everyone is very supportive and pay attention to each student. I created strong relationships with all my teachers throughout the program. They have great materials to work on JLPT and I know that I won't be stressed on the stay on the test thanks to them.
I am really happy that I could meet with such nice Japanese teachers and I wish I can go to Fukuoka next year to meet them in real life.

Teddy

Great atmosphere!

My experience with Meiji Academy has been extremely positive. The different teachers were really supportive and encouraging. They gave me lots of advice for learning vocabulary easily and they were really fun and open-minded. We talked about many cultural aspects of Japan while practicing conversational Japanese and the classes were always very interesting. The classes were held on Skype and the atmosphere was great and the lessons were well structured. I got to set my own schedule, which was really convenient for me because I also had some plans at home.
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service and professionalism of the team. I would recommend this school to anyone who is expecting to make progress in Japanese while spending a really good time!

Martijn

Learning Japanese with native speakers

Last year I took a few Japanese classes in a language school in my own country, but it wasn't quite what I expected and I couldn't improve that much, I was a bit disappointed. But Meiji Academy was nothing like that! I decided to give myself a new chance to learn Japanese, that maybe a different school would work better... and well, it did work better!
The online course is really convenient and allows you to study Japanese with native speakers without having to go to Japan, which is an amazing chance! I really think that studying with private Japanese teachers is essential. Thanks to that, I made continuous progress and the most important: I enjoyed all my classes. I learned a ton of new vocabulary, grammar, phrases... I'll keep everything in my notebook and I might take a few other classes sometimes during the winter season.

Rosalie

My feedback

Here's my feedback on the Japanese Online Lessons with Meiji Academy: the study program is interesting and the teachers are very nice. The staff responded to my email really quickly and I signed up for a four-week program. I learned a lot about the Japanese language and Japanese culture. I already knew a few things but that's okay because the teachers adapt their lessons to your own needs and you can work on what you want to. My goal was to be able to speak a decent conversational Japanese at the end of the four weeks. Everything went as planned and I am now able to speak nice Japanese and talk about pretty much everything. I'm gonna work on my vocabulary again and keep in touch with Meiji until the day I can visit them in Japan!

Niklas

Japanese Online Lessons

I think that Japanese is one of the most beautiful languages in the world! It has been several years since I made it my New Year's resolution to learn Japanese, and this year I finally started. I had a lot of free time so I figured it was the perfect opportunity. The japanese lessons were very useful because I learned to speak decent Japanese very quickly. With the teachers, we often talked about Japanese pop culture because I am very interested in it, and it was a good way to practice Japanese. The teachers are really nice. I had a great time during these Japanese online lessons.