Learn Chinese Online - Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced

Learn Chinese online anytime, anywhere you want with an online Chinese tutor. Experience the same quality Mandarin Chinese lessons we offer at our schools.

Our Online lessons are conducted on a One-on-One basis, where our Shanghai-based teachers create a tailor-made curriculum based on the aspects of Chinese language and culture that meet your learning goals.

• No Skype - We have our own software that works with your browser when you log-in to our website. Simple!
  • Free Platform - Sign up for an account and get a free access to our online courses and rich multimedia features. No more notes!
  • Book a Class - Once you’ve created an account, you can book and take lessons with our teachers. Your first class is free. No Risk!
  • Top Quality Teachers - All our teachers hold a university degree and go throught a specialised training program, before they can teach with us. Learn Smart!

Amy

Survive and make everyday conversation.

My name is Amy and I’m a second year university student. I’m studying Politics and International Relations and I’ve always had an eye on coming to China to work in a governmental role. One of my tutors advised me that to cut through the competition in this sector I would definitely need a good level of Chinese, so 18 months ago I started taking online classes.

Within a few months I felt I had enough day to day vocabulary to make a ‘test’ trip to China, and I surprised myself – I could happily survive and make everyday conversation.

Since then I have been working with my teacher to tailor my classes, reflecting the topics I study at university. The hotter the competition comes for expat jobs in China becomes the harder it will be to find a good one, and I’m determined to stay ahead of the curve.

Although I have a long way to go until I attain perfect fluency, I can happily chatter on to my teacher so that our three weekly classes fly by. My goal for this year is to take a second, extended trip to China to start to scope out employment opportunities, showing off my Chinese abilities at the same time.

About That's Mandarin Chinese Language School

That’s Mandarin is China’s leading Chinese Language School delivering quality lessons to 3000+ students each year.

Study Chinese in Beijing, Shanghai, online or at your location.

Why choose us?
We offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a...