• Online
Chinese

Pricing

Online Course Pricing Starts From USD 20 – USD 35 Per Class.
Dec 13, 2021
Sep 29, 2022
4 travelers are looking at this program

Learn Chinese online anytime, anywhere you want with an online Chinese tutor. Experience the same quality Mandarin Chinese lessons we offer at our schools.

Our Online lessons are conducted on a One-on-One basis, where our Shanghai-based teachers create a tailor-made curriculum based on the aspects of Chinese language and culture that meet your learning goals.

Program Highlights

• No Skype - We have our own software that works with your browser when you log-in to our website. Simple!
  • Free Platform - Sign up for an account and get a free access to our online courses and rich multimedia features. No more notes!
  • Book a Class - Once you’ve created an account, you can book and take lessons with our teachers. Your first class is free. No Risk!
  • Top Quality Teachers - All our teachers hold a university degree and go through a specialised training program, before they can teach with us. Learn Smart!

• 5 rating 93.55%
  • Engagement 5
  • Platform 4.8
Carmela

mandarin class

That's Mandarin provides a bright, comfortable and very supportive atmosphere that takes a lot of the sting out of sitting in a classroom. Teachers are super friendly, outgoing and helpful. Probably one of the best schools for Mandarin out there.The staff has also always been super helpful and taken their time to answer my questions diligently and thoroughly. The platform is very intuitive, it's great not having to take notes. It's helpful being able to preview your next lesson so you can be better prepared for the session.

Virginia

Great Start to Chinese Learning

I chose this school because they have a good online platform, very interactive and helpful for studying. The content is also very relatable and interesting, we can also learn about Chinese society and culture while learning the language. By choosing 1-on-1 online class, the schedule can match my availability and the content and learning pace can be adjusted flexibly to my ability, enabling me to improve at a satisfying rate. I always have great time at lessons, teacher is very fun and friendly. Recommended for anyone who wants to start learning Chinese!

Pros
  • Good online learning platform and content
  • Friendly teachers and staff
  • Flexible scheduling to match our needs
Samuel

Review of Learn Mandarin language school

My whole experience with this school has been great. Finding out about the place and inquiring about classes couldn't have been easier. After chatting to staff via WeChat I came in for a meeting and was helped to find a course that worked for me. Many different classes available, and with my HSK4 exam coming up I decided to take some one-on-one classes. The environment is warm, friendly, and the website they use is easy to navigate and perfect for reviewing classes. The teachers give a lot of encouragement and have all sorts of helpful ways to help you remember words and characters, and are also patient and friendly.

Samatha

Good atmospehere, nice staff

All staffs are very nice and friendly. Teachers are very attentive and patient to student, always ready to answer your questions. The lesson is very interesting and can be used daily life. Study platform is very convenient, you can easily review your study at home. The school's atmosphere is very nice, cozy and clean. The school has very interesting extra activities every month in which you get to meet new friends and learn about chinese culture. It's always fun to study here. highly recommended!

Pros
  • nice staff
  • good atmosphere
  • convenient study platform
Lukas

ting hao de xuexiao

I came to That's Mandarin over the 2022 summer break looking to resume my chinese classes. It had been about a year since I had studied so I was sure that my Chinese had deteriorated quite a bit. However, the teachers here got me back into learning in no time and I found that I was surpassing my prior level within a week. The conversations with the teachers were always interesting and the topics that the platform introduced always inspired a lot of great conversations. After taking intensive courses over the summer I'm convinced that continuing to study here part time is the right decision for me over the school year. The platform is also really great and even features a few learning exercises that you can do on y our phone at home. I highly recommend That's Mandarin to anyone who's looking to begin learning chinese or continue improving.

Thomas

Very engaging learning environment

The environment is very welcoming, and they provide a lot of attention to my needs for learning the language. I am taught well, and I am taught what I need to use in my daily life. The teacher I have is very kind, and the facility I attend is very accommodating. The online tools are quite helpful as well. I attend three days out of the week, and I have no problems re-scheduling when necessary. The people who work here are very communicative with my needs, and I have had no problem using any of their facilities. They are also in a location that is easy for me to get to.

Pros
  • Great Teachers
  • Great Curriculum
  • Great Environment
TAKAHIRO

1 to 1 Chinese class

i think the class has excellent value to me. First of all, the carriculum is well organized to any level of learner. My teacher is dedicated and motivated to teach me. She uses not only the system but also shows me a lot of website, pictures, etc. to explain some vocabruary or stories, which helps me to deepen understanding. Besides the learning system "nihao cafe" is very useful. At any time available I can self study and see my progress, maybe this is the best part of the school. Consultant is only kind, friendly so that I can address any issue I might have. Overall I am satisfied with the current class and school, and willing to continue.

Anna

A good Chinese school

Great school! I spent 2 years learning Chinese the traditional way (with a book and learn vocabulary). After 2 years, I didn't make much progress! But after a few lessons in That’s Mandarin,I can feel the difference. I have an excellent Chinese teacher who has a lot of teaching experience as well as ways and methods for a smooth and effective learning. I appreciate a lot her support. According to the student’s level, the school provides also extra material for additional study on the school’s dedicated platform - NihaoCafe. Useful up-to-day vocabulary and sentences are published regularly by the school on WeChat. This allowed me to familiarise myself with language used locally on specific occasions and circumstances, as the school provides us with useful videos on how to respond to complements in Chinese, on how to cope with lockdowns, etc.